Government Spending in Australia
- October 2017 •
- 38 pages •
- Report ID: 3711652
Government Spending in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Australia government spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
Australia currently operates at a budget deficit; indeed they have done since at least 1989. As a percentage of GDP the government spending has been fairly constant, with 25.8% of GDP in 1982-83 compared to 25.1% of GDP in 2016-17.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the government spending market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the government spending market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key government spending market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia government spending market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Australia government spending market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Australia government spending market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia government spending market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia’s government spending market?