Online Gambling in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The French online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $868.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- The accessibility of online gambling, particularly with the rise of apps for tablet computers and smartphones, are numerous in France, and with the majority of buyers being individuals with limited financial muscle, buyer power is reduced.
- French Gambling Act came into power on May 13, 2010 and opened the online gambling market in France, also creating an official body to regulate the industry – ARJEL (the French Gambling Authority.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online gambling market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France online gambling market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the France online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's online gambling market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global gambling market is expected to reach revenues of over $525 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 4% during 2017-2023. The increasing per capita income, high adoption, growing interest, and rising number of dual-income households will augment the transformation of the global market. The demand for online games...
The global online gambling market is anticipated to generate revenues of more than $74 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 10% during 2017-2023. The increasing availability of cost-effective mobile applications across the US, the UK, Italy, and China & SAR countries will help vendors generate higher revenues in the global...
109 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Nov 2018
About this market With the growing popularity of video games and e-sports, the number of e-sports events around the globe has increased. The global e-sports market revenue is expected to reach S1,700.06 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 27.57% during the forecast period. Live streaming of gaming tournaments on portals...
The global online lottery market is estimated to reach revenues of more than $10 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of around 8% during 2017-2023. The growing popularity of draw-based games and scratch-off instant games across European countries will positively impact the development of the global market. The increasing focus on investment...
This comprehensive 2018 Market Research Report (Updated November 2018) is an in-depth evaluation of the Other Gambling Industries industry in the United States. Kentley Insights’ Market Research Reports are based on millions of annual comprehensive business surveys. This report is utilized for a range of strategic purposes, including...
116 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2018
About Online Gambling Online gambling includes poker, casino, and e-sport. The market is a subsegment of the gambling market. The report considers the revenue generated from three types of online gambling, namely lottery, betting, and casino. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global online gambling market to...
Sports betting is a term used for gambling that involves placing a wager, which also called as bet, on the outcome of a sporting event in order to win money. It is one of the most popular forms of gambling which includes wagers placed on sports events such as football, basketball, baseball, hockey, rugby, boxing, horse...
Hedging their bets: ALL’s move towards a recurring revenue model has stabilised cashflow Abstract Gaming and Vending Machines Manufacturing in Australia Industry firms primarily manufacture gaming and vending machines. Gaming machines allow people to wager money on a game of chance that offers a potential...
Staring at stagnation for the last couple of years, the Canadian casinos and gambling industry is only experiencing growth in the online gaming sector. The sudden rise of smartphones, tablets, and other smart devices combined with increasing internet penetration has boosted the growth of the online gambling industry. It is expected...
108 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jun 2018
About VR Gambling Virtual reality (VR) gambling is a three-dimensional simulation of online gambling, which provides customers with immersive and interactive experiences. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global VR gambling market to generate a revenue of more than USD 400 million by 2022. Covered...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.