Online Gambling in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. 350
- The online gambling industry comprises remote gaming activities by means of the internet, and mobile internet. Its segments include online sports betting, casino games, poker, bingo and social gaming, with the 'other' segment including gambling activities such as lotteries.
- The French online gambling industry is expected to generate total gross gaming win of $868.6m in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.6% between 2011 and 2015.
- The accessibility of online gambling, particularly with the rise of apps for tablet computers and smartphones, are numerous in France, and with the majority of buyers being individuals with limited financial muscle, buyer power is reduced.
- French Gambling Act came into power on May 13, 2010 and opened the online gambling market in France, also creating an official body to regulate the industry – ARJEL (the French Gambling Authority.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the online gambling market in France
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the online gambling market in France
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key online gambling market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France online gambling market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the France online gambling market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the France online gambling market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France online gambling market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up France's online gambling market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The report on the global online gambling and betting market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global online gambling and betting market to grow with a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period from 2018-2024. The study on online gambling and betting...
KEY FINDINGS Video games are the specialized application that involves an interface or a screen, where independent players can interact in a structured form of play.Nowadays, the total number of gaming companies across the world has reached a point from where they can easily provide wider options for video games on the...
Online gaming has been a popular source of entertainment for the people in Europe. Mobile gaming is increasingly becoming popular in the region with rising use of smartphones. The growth rate for mobile gaming in this region is expected to be higher than computers. Mobile gaming market in Europe is forecasted to rise...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Gambling Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global gambling market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the gambling? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and...
Scope of the Report The report titled “Global Gaming Market: Size, Trends & Forecasts (2019-2023)” provides an in-depth analysis of the global gaming market by value, segments and growth. The report also consist of analysis of gaming market by value and segments in regions such as Americas and Europe. Under competitive...
The global gambling market is expected to reach revenues of over $525 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of approximately 4% during 2017-2023. The increasing per capita income, high adoption, growing interest, and rising number of dual-income households will augment the transformation of the global market. The demand for online games...
Casinos (Except Casino Hotels) Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2025, NAIC 713210 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research. Key Findings: -...
Casino Hotels and Casino Resorts Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2025, NAIC 721120 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research. Key Findings: -...
70 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Jan 2019
Europe’s Online Gambling Market Holds Strong Germany-based secondary market research specialist has released a new publication entitled “Europe Online Gambling Market 2019”. This report highlights the strength of the European online gambling market. Europe’s role in the online gambling market The...
109 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Nov 2018
About this market With the growing popularity of video games and e-sports, the number of e-sports events around the globe has increased. The global e-sports market revenue is expected to reach S1,700.06 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 27.57% during the forecast period. Live streaming of gaming tournaments on portals...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.