Agrochemical and Pesticide Markets in Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- March 2016 •
- 675 pages •
- Report ID: 3712122 •
- Format: PDF
Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the agrochemical and pesticide market in different European countries?
- How is the agrochemical and pesticide market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall agrochemical and pesticide market size, 2009-2020
- Agrochemical and pesticide market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall agrochemical and pesticide market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Anti-sprouting products, herbicides and plant-growth regulators
Other agrochemicals and pesticides
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the agrochemical and pesticide market in different European countries to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.