Summary Growing economic scenarios supported by rising disposable income of Slovakian consumers will create new opportunities for producers in the consumer goods market. In Slovakian Suncare market, Sun Protection is the leading category in value and volume terms and is forecast to lead in terms of gaining market share during 2015-2020. Consumers in Slovakia are opting for value for money products in Suncare market.
Key Findings - Suncare market in Slovakia is forecast to register higher growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Sun Protection is the leading value category and accounted 64.3% share by value in the Slovakian Suncare market.
- The Flip/Snap Top is the most commonly used closure type, and its usage is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% in the Slovakian Suncare market during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Slovakian Suncare market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Slovakia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
150 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Mar 2019
This recent market study titled ‘CBD Skin Care Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013 – 2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019 – 2027’ comprises a comprehensive assessment of the key market dynamics. On conducting a thorough research on the historic as well as current growth parameters of the CBD skin care market, the growth prospects of the...
Opportunities in the Eastern European Skincare Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies Summary The Eastern European skincare sector, which accounts for a 4.1% share of the global market, was valued at US$5,284 million in 2018, and is forecast to reach US$6,479.6 million...
Facial Injectables Market Overview The facial injectables market is expected to register a CAGR of 12% over the forecast period. As per the scope of the report, facial injectable products include wrinkle relaxants, such as Botox and Dysport, along with dermal fillers, such as calcium hydroxylapatite and hyaluronic acid. Facial injectables...
KEY FINDINGS Global baby products market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.09% during the forecast period to reach a revenue of $25.82 billion by 2027. The base year considered for the market study is 2018 & the forecasted period is between 2019 & 2027. The increase in the birth rates across the developing countries...
The report on the global cosmetic skin care market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2017 to 2025. The report predicts the global cosmetic skin care market to grow with a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on cosmetic skin care market covers the analysis...
94 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Apr 2019
Europe lip care products market reached a value of US$ 632 Million in 2018. Lip care products form an occlusive layer on the lips which protects them from external exposure. As the skin on the lips is thin, therefore they are often the first to present the signs of dryness. These products relieve and moisturize dry...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Skincare Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies Summary The Western Europe skincare market was valued at US$23,858.9 million in 2018 with a value share of 18.4% in the global skincare market in 2018, and is forecast to record growth...
Market Overview The global sun care products market is projected to reach 10.4 billion USD by 2024, registering a CAGR of 2.15% during the forecasted period. The sun care products market is anticipated to be the fastest growing segment within the personal care industry, driven by the rise in consumer awareness related to...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Skincare Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High growth Economies Summary The Asia-Pacific skincare sector, accounting for 54.7% share of the global market, was valued at US$70,826.3 million in 2018 and is forecast to reach US$99,545.9 million by 2023,...
Opportunities in the Americas Skincare Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies Summary The Americas skincare market was valued at US$23,889.9 million in 2018, with a share of 21.5% in the global skincare market, and is forecast to record growth at a CAGR of 2.6% over 2018-2023....
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.