Summary The Make-Up market in New Zealand will register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is led by the Face Make-Up category in value terms in 2015. The Lip Make-Up category will gain maximum share during 2015-2020.
Key Findings - Of the four categories analyzed, Lip Make-Up will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020
- Older Consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
- The Make-Up market in New Zealand accounted for nearly one-Sixth of the overall Cosmetics and Toiletries sales in 2014
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020
- The market in New Zealand is competitive and is led by players such as Revlon, Inc. and L'Oreal S.A.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in New Zealand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
North America Lipstick Market By Product Type (Gloss, Matte & Others), By Distribution Channel (Departmental/Grocery Stores, Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Multi Branded Retail Stores & Others), By Country, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2013–2023 According to “North America Lipstick Market By Product Type, By Distribution...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High growth Economies Summary The Asia-Pacific make-up sector, valued at US$14,093.4 million in 2017, is forecast to reach US$20,134.5 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.4%. The region’s growing young population...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Malaysia Summary GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Malaysia", provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands. The...
248 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Sep 2018
In this report, Future Market Insights (FMI) offers a 10-year forecast for the global cosmetic pencil & pen packaging market between 2017 and 2027. In terms of value, the global cosmetic pencil & pen packaging market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The study reveals the dynamics impacting the global cosmetic...
Pucker up: Product innovation will be necessary in a saturated market Abstract Lipstick Manufacturing The Lipstick Manufacturing industry develops, produces and packages a variety of lip color and care products, including lipstick, lip stain, lip gloss, lip liner and lip balm. Over the five years...
This study covers the world outlook for nail polish and home manicure products across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These...
Global Organic Hair Color Market Research Report: Information by Product Type (Permanent Hair Color, Semi-Permanent Hair Color and others), Form (cream, powder and others), End Use (Residential and Commercial), Distribution Channel and Region - Forecast till 2023 Market analysis Hair coloring...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Indonesia Summary GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Indonesia", provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands. The...
Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Thailand Summary GlobalData’s "Country Profile: Cosmetics & Toiletries in Thailand’, provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands. The...
Haircare Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022 Summary Global Haircare industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.