Summary The Make-Up market in New Zealand will register marginally higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is led by the Face Make-Up category in value terms in 2015. The Lip Make-Up category will gain maximum share during 2015-2020.
Key Findings - Of the four categories analyzed, Lip Make-Up will be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 4.1% during 2015-2020
- Older Consumers accounts for majority of Eye Make-Up and Face Make-Up consumption
- The Make-Up market in New Zealand accounted for nearly one-Sixth of the overall Cosmetics and Toiletries sales in 2014
- The use of Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging material during 2015-2020
- The market in New Zealand is competitive and is led by players such as Revlon, Inc. and L'Oreal S.A.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in New Zealand provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands during 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Make-Up Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High growth Economies Summary The Asia-Pacific make-up sector, valued at US$14,093.4 million in 2017, is forecast to reach US$20,134.5 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 7.4%. The region’s growing young population...
248 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Sep 2018
In this report, Future Market Insights (FMI) offers a 10-year forecast for the global cosmetic pencil & pen packaging market between 2017 and 2027. In terms of value, the global cosmetic pencil & pen packaging market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The study reveals the dynamics impacting the global cosmetic...
The global demand for Nail Polish is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers and...
The Global Nail Care Market size is expected to reach $13 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 5.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Nail care means the care of fingernails and toenails. Poor nail care leads to many problems such as collection of bacteria and other infectious organisms under the nails. Cutting nails straight...
The global demand for UV Nail Gel is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers and...
The global luxury packaging market is anticipated to reach values of more than $21 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of approximately 5% during 2018-2024. The market research report also offers market share analysis in terms of volumes (mn tons) during the forecast period. The exponential growth of the luxury goods industry that includes...
The global demand for Organic Cosmetics is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers...
Make up Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022 Summary Global Make-up industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Trends and Opportunities in the US Packaging Industry: Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Beverages, and Other Industries Summary The packaging industry in the US is estimated to grow from 576,485.1 million units in 2017 to 608,538.7 million units in 2022,...
59 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2018
Western Europe is the third largest market for colour cosmetics globally. Millennials continue to be the focus of product launches, and brands, both independent and large, have been developing ranges that cater to their needs. The retail landscape has been dynamic, as shops have been revamped with digital innovations and interactive games...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.