Summary The Make-Up market in the US will register moderate value and volume growth during 2015-2020, due to already high market penetration. Face Make-Up is the leading category by value, while the Nail Make-Up category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. As Make-Up is viewed as an essential daily wear item, consumers will seek to achieve good value from the products purchased. Manufacturers will offer bespoke Make-Up products that cater to the niche segments to drive sales.
Key Findings - The Make-Up market in the US will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Eye Make-Up category has the highest volume share in the overall Make-Up market.
- Department Stores is the leading distribution channel in the US Make-Up market.
- Tube containers made using Rigid Plastics are the most commonly used containers in the Make-Up market.
- Busy consumers in the US will actively seek products that cater to consumption occasions in less conventional situations.
- Make-Up products that offer better value are in demand among Women consumers in the US.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Make-Up market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Lip Make-Up, and Nail Make-Up with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Glass, Flexible Packaging, and others; container data for: Tube, Tray, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Make-Up products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Identify target consumers based on recent analysis of category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
135 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2019
This study focuses on China’s Eye Makeup market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
134 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2019
This study focuses on China’s make-up market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for...
UV Nail Gel Market, Size, Share, Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019-2025 UV Nail Gel market outlook report presents key insights into global UV Nail Gel markets and companies with emphasis on market size, growth factors, R&D investments, market shares and 2019 market dynamics. The report is structured to understand...
Nail Polish Market, Size, Share, Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019-2025 Nail Polish market outlook report presents key insights into global Nail Polish markets and companies with emphasis on market size, growth factors, R&D investments, market shares and 2019 market dynamics. The report is structured to understand...
Organic Cosmetics Market, Size, Share, Outlook and Growth Opportunities 2019-2025 Organic Cosmetics market outlook report presents key insights into global Organic Cosmetics markets and companies with emphasis on market size, growth factors, R&D investments, market shares and 2019 market dynamics. The report...
The global lipstick market was worth US$ 12.6 Billion in 2018. Lipstick is a cosmetic product that is used to color the lips and contains oils, pigments, waxes and emollients. It is widely used for enhancing the texture of lips and providing a radiant look to the overall facial appearance. It is manufactured in a multi-stage process that begins...
168 pages •
By Future Market Insight Global & Consulting Pvt Ltd
• Sep 2019
Cosmetic Pencil & Pen Market Analysis 2019-2029 A recent market study published on the cosmetic pencil & pen market includes global industry analysis 2014-2018 & opportunity assessment 2019-2029, and delivers a comprehensive assessment of the most important market dynamics. After conducting a thorough research on historic as well as...
The Global Optical Brighteners Market size is expected to reach $1,133.23 million by 2025, rising at a market growth of 6.17% CAGR during the forecast period. Optical brighteners are also called as optical brightening agents or fluorescent whitening agents. These are chemical compounds that absorb light in the electromagnetic spectrum’s ultraviolet...
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Haircare Sector Summary The Eastern Europe haircare sector was valued at US$3,981.9 million in 2018, led by improving economy and rising spending ability of consumers as they increasingly take up employment. Growth will primarily be driven by the image-conscious...
382 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Nov 2019
Active Ingredients for Cosmetics market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1. 3 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.7%. Conditioning Agents, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 5.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.