Greenearth Energy Ltd. (Greenearth) is a renewable energy company that concentrates in conventional geothermal, technology opportunities and project applications in the areas of energy efficiency, waste heat recovery, and CO2 to fuel conversion markets. The company’s energy efficiency unit provides solutions such as custom installation, project management, and lighting efficiency measures. It has geothermal projects in Geelong, Latrobe and Gippsland, and Indonesia. Greenearth has its geothermal resources in Australia, Indonesia and the wider Pacific Rim. The company has its presence in Abbotsford, Victoria, Australia. Greenearth is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Greenearth Energy Ltd. - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships. - Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period. - Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc. - Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. - Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector. - Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios. - Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations. - Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company. - Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company. - Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company. - Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements - The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy - The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company - Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers. - The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company - Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research - Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
230 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Geothermal Energy Market to Reach $8.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Geothermal Energy estimated at US$4.7 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Direct...
211 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 8
- Influencer Pool: 2466
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
Geothermal Power Market Report 2021-2031: Forecasts by Resource Type (Convective Hydrothermal, Sedimentary Basin, Geo-pressured, Radiogenic, Solidified Hot Dry Rock, Part Still Molten Magma, Other Resource Type), by Technology (Ground Source Heat Pumps, Direct-Use Geothermal, Deep Geothermal Systems, Enhanced Geothermal Systems), by...
Geothermal Power Market by Power Station Type (Dry Steam Power Stations, Flash Steam Power Stations, and Binary Cycle Power Stations) and End Use (Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026
The global geothermal power market was valued at $4.6 billion...
Indonesia Geothermal Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019
"Indonesia Geothermal Power Analysis: Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2019” is the latest report from the indIndonesiatry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the geothermal...
Summary Xped Ltd (Xped) formerly Raya Group Limited, is an Internet of Things company that develops software and hardware solutions.It offers auto discovery remote control, Xerts, and Xped app software; and hardware such as Xped ADRC Shields, Umbo-Xped ADRC Hub, UltraPlug, VariPlug, IRBlaster. The company also develops...
Summary Sumitomo Corp (Sumitomo) is a multifaceted business enterprise.It operates various businesses such as metal products, transportation, construction systems, infrastructure, media, network & lifestyle retail, general products, real estate, financial services, logistics, mineral resources and energy, chemicals and...
Summary Enbridge Inc (Enbridge) is an integrated energy company.It carries out natural gas gathering, processing, transmission and distribution; transportation of crude oil; and marketing of petroleum products. The company also involved in power generation and transmission and has interests in renewable and alternative...
Summary PT Medco Energi Internasional Tbk (MedcoEnergi), a subsidiary of Encore Energy Pte. Ltd., is an integrated energy company. It explores for and develops oil and gas fields. The company provides energy related services such as power production, engineering procurement and construction (EPC), operation and maintenance,...
Summary ReNu Energy Ltd (ReNu Energy), formerly Geodynamics Ltd, is an oil and gas exploration and production company that provides clean energy products and services.The company offers products such as biogas, anaerobic digestion systems, battery storage, solar PV, and hybrid energy solutions. It owns, operates,...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.