IRL is releasing its 2018 in-depth analysis of the top global markets for General Industrial coatings.
Building on our successful Overview of the Global General Industrial Coatings market and our innovative country-by-country database of coatings market data, IRL is offering a detailed and comprehensive guide to this interesting coatings market sector.
Market Overview: The in-depth reports focus on the top country markets worldwide for general industrial coatings and include detailed key data points including market shares, product segments and prices/values. The reports provide, by country, consumption estimates in both volume and value for general industrial coatings, with 2017 as the base year and forecasts to 2022. The information in the reports is based on a comprehensive programme of interviews with key players in each country, backed up by thorough secondary research and IRL’s in-house database of global paints and coatings market data.
• General Finishes: Toys, utensils, furniture panels, manufacturing/factory machinery, tools, decorative pieces, clothes, sports materials, bathroom fixtures, etc.
Geographical Coverage: Indonesia Price: Full Report – €1,000 / $1,200 Publication Date: May 2018 No of Pages: 84 File Size: 2.04 MB
General Industrial Coatings
• Coil & Extrusion: Building, appliances, automotive components, cans, etc.
• 3C (Domestic appliances and consumer electronics): Refrigerators, dishwashers, boilers, ovens, microwaves, radiators, computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
• Metal Packaging: Canned food, canned drinks, aerosols, paints, etc.
• Road Marking: Road marking paints including thermoplastics.
Market Volumes in Metric Tonnes and Detailed Prices by Type of Resin & Application System (Country Trends 2011/2017 and Forecasts to 2022)
Segmentations and Price Breakdowns by:
• Resin (Pure Acrylic, Alkyds, Epoxy, Polyesters, Polyurethane, Others)
• Application System (Radiation-Cured, Powder, Water-based, Solvent-based)
Segmentations (2011/2022) and price breakdowns (2016 and 2017) can be found for each product (Coil & Extrusion, Metal Packaging, 3C, General Finishes and Road Marking)
Market Shares: 2016 and 2017 Sales Volumes in Metric Tonnes by Company