Today, according to IMS Health, nine of the top ten drugs based on monthly prescription volume are oral solid doses and the top selling drug by sales figures is also an oral solid dose Both the market dominance and long history of oral dosage forms make this category of drug product a strong candidate for outsourced manufacturing
This report provides an overview of the current market dynamics in the oral dosage forms contract manufacturing space as well as an outlook of what our survey respondents—all oral dosage outsourcing decision-makers at sponsor organizations—predict the marketplace will look like in 2019
Key statistics include the volume of oral solid dose manufacturing projects, the proportion of these studies that are outsourced, and the average dollar value of these studies
ISR surveyed 105 respondents who:
• Work for a pharmaceutical or biotech company • Work in manufacturing—commercial or clinical and commercial responsibilities—API sourcing/management, outsourcing/procurement, quality assurance, regulatory, supply chain, or executive management • Have responsibility for outsourced drug product manufacturing of oral dosage forms within the past 18 months • Play a role in gathering information about service providers, selecting service providers, and/or managing service provider activities
What You Will Learn:
Oral Dosage Outsourcing Penetration
• Oral Dosage Forms—Anticipated Areas of Growth • Service Provider Perception and Selection • Motivations behind Use or Avoidance of Emerging
• Reasons Service Providers Lose Bids • Oral Dosage Project Volume, and Number of CMOs used • Oral Dosage Forms Life Cycle Management • Oral Dosage Drug Product Technologies with
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
130 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cell Separation Technologies Market to Reach $5.2 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cell Separation Technologies estimated at US$3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% over the analysis...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Feb 2021
Global Single-use Bioprocessing System Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the single-use bioprocessing system market and it is poised to grow by $ 5.13 bn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period. Our report on single-use bioprocessing system market provides a holistic analysis,...
Global Glycobiology Market, By Product (Enzymes, Instruments, Reagents and Kits), By Application (Drug Discovery, Disease Diagnostics, Virology, Cell Biology, Oncology, Others), By End User (Research Institutes, Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Others), By Region, Competition,...
The Global Co-promotion and Co-marketing Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2014-2021 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the co-promotion and co-marketing partnering agreements entered into by the worlds leading biopharma companies. This report provides...
The Global Distribution Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2014-2021 report provides details of the latest distribution agreements announced in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic sectors. Fully revised and updated, the report provides details of distribution agreements from...
The Global Asset Purchase Deals in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2014-2021 report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter business, product, technology and royalty assets. The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter business, product,...
The Global Co-development Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2014-2021 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the co-development deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading life science companies. This report provides details of the latest...
The Global Joint Venture Partnering Terms and Agreements in Pharma, Biotech and Diagnostics 2014-2021 report provides comprehensive understanding and unprecedented access to the joint venture deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading life science companies. This report provides details of the latest joint...
The Global Royalty Rate Trends in Pharma and Biotech Dealmaking 2010 - 2021 report is your one-stop source for providing real-deal information on hundreds of transactions, including the technology licensed, royalty rates, license fees, upfront and milestone payments. This report provides details of the latest partnering...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.