Summary Argentina's luggage and leather goods retail market, with a share of 0.22% in 2015, is expected to be the sector with healthy growth during the forecast period. The retail market for luggage and leather goods will witness a CAGR of 17.78% over 2015-2020, to reach ARS6.3 billion by 2020. Per capita spending on luggage and leather goods in Argentina is also anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% over the next five years.
Key Findings - Luggage and leather goods sales accounted for a marginal share of 0.22% of the total retail sales in 2015.
- Commanding a 65.5% share of the overall sales in the segment, specialist retailers dominate the luggage and leather goods market in Argentina.
- Online is the fastest-growing channel in the luggage and leather goods category.
Synopsis “Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing in Argentina - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting luggage and leather goods retail dynamics from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of luggage and leather goods through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; duty free retailers; clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists
- An overview of key luggage and leather goods retailers operating across Argentina and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on luggage and leather goods sector in the Argentina retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in luggage and leather goods category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including luggage and leather goods, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the luggage and leather goods market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the luggage and leather goods market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
188 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2020
Global Leather Goods Market to Reach $306.1 Billion by 2027 Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Leather Goods estimated at US$241.3 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$306.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Footwear, one of the segments analyzed...
Leather Goods Market Research Report by Product Type (Apparel, Footwear, Luggage, and Wallets & Purses), by Distribution Channel (Convenience Stores, Exclusive Store, Modern Trade, and Online Stores) - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Leather Goods Market is expected to grow from USD...
The global leather goods market grew at a CAGR of around 5% during 2014-2019. Leather goods are articles that are produced from the hides and skins of animals, such as cattle, buffaloes, sheep, goats and hogs. These raw materials are treated with different chemicals, including surfactants, tanning agents, solvents,...
Travel Bag Market Research Report by Luggage Type (Backpacks, Duffle, and Trolley), by Material Type (Hard Side and Soft Side), by Price Range, by Distribution - Global Forecast to 2025 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 The Global Travel Bag Market is expected to grow from USD 35,359.02 Million in 2019 to USD 49,880.15...
26 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
PPI Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Textile and Leather Products market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies,...
This IDC study presents the five-year forecast for smartwatch shipments in the United States."The first half of 2020 saw difficulties up and down the U.S. smartwatch market," points out Ramon T. Llamas, research director for IDC's Wearables program. "Challenges with production, distribution, and end-user interest depressed volumes during the...
In the bag: High-quality niche goods and reshoring activity are anticipated to support future growth Abstract Leather Good & Luggage Manufacturing in the US Performance in the Leather Good and Luggage Manufacturing industry has waned over the five years to 2019. An appreciating dollar has caused domestically...
This series was created for international firms who rely on foreign export markets for a substantial portion of their business or who might be threatened by foreign trade competition. The estimates given in this report were created using a methodology developed by and under the direct supervision of Professor Philip M. Parker, the Chair Professor...
This Market Perspective takes a closer look at the European customer base of SAP -- the worldwide ERP market leader -- based on a survey from March 2020. IDC queried 400 European SAP ERP customers regarding the state of their SAP ERP deployment, plans with respect to upgrading to S/4HANA, decision-making processes related to upgrading, and...
136 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2020
This study focuses on China’s Luggage and Travel Bags market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.