Summary The Belarusian economy continues to struggle, and this accelerated during Q4-15 further reducing consumer spending. Imports and exports, which used to be the main driver for the economy, continued to decline in all beverage categories. Belarusian beer producers continued to desperately search for new foreign markets, and were rather active and creative in terms of new products development. Multiple alternatives to milk and unstable trade relations with Russia allowed consumers to pay less attention to dairy drinks. Consumers continue to pay more attention to prices than brands or packaging.
Key Findings - High inflation and the weak Ruble continue to lower the consumption of soft drinks
- Seasonal products were launched in Q4-15 in hopes of gaining some interest in the colder months
- It is predicted that deliveries to homes will take share from corporate consumers in bulk/HOD water
- Previously a traditional category, squash/syrups has seen long term declines as consumers move towards more convenient and seemingly modern rtd drinks
- Low-priced, affordable hot coffees are set to still be more popular in the coming year
- The overall hot beverages market is likely to see more discounted brands taking market share as Belarusians look to make savings in their everyday spending
Synopsis Canadean's Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- Our Q4 special focus update on the latest trends in functional and flavoured waters
Reasons To Buy - Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Belarus beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Belarus to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry 'hot topic' offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Full glass: The easing of COVID-19 restrictions is expected to result in industry revenue growing in 2021-22 Abstract Pubs & Bars in the UK Pubs and bars prepare and serve beverages for consumption on their own premises. The industry only includes individuals and companies that operate pubs. Companies...
A stiff drink: Tough competition and poor consumer demand have led to revenue contractions Abstract Liquor Retailing in Australia SME liquor retailers sell liquor (including beer, wine, spirits and ready-to-drink mixers) in packaged form (i.e. bottles and cans). Alcohol retailed by the industry is intended...
In good spirits: New product releases have increased industry demand and revenue Abstract RTD Mixed Spirit Production in Australia Industry firms manufacture pre-mixed alcoholic beverages in a variety of serving sizes. The industry excludes RTD flavoured beers and RTD wine-based drinks. This...
Gone flat: The loss of the on-trade market is expected to have halted revenue growth in 2020 Abstract Soft Drink & Bottled Water Production in Ireland Producers in the Soft Drink and Bottled Water Production industry manufacture non-alcoholic beverages including bottled water, carbonated soft drinks,...
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2020
This study focuses on China’s Coffee Drinks market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Abstract Global Spirits Manufacturing The Global Spirits Manufacturing industry is anticipated to sink over the five years to 2018 as a result of poor performance in Eastern Europe which outweighed modest growth of other regions. Spirit consumption in emerging markets such as Asia has grown while consumers...
The growing demand for customized agitators is set to drive the Industrial Agitator Market. The global industrial agitator market size is projected to grow from USD 2.2 billion in 2020 to USD 2.7 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. The growing demand for customized agitators and the increasing...
Belarus Beverages Tracker - Q2 2020
Belarus Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q2-20 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering -
Rising spirits: Increased interest in new forms of alcoholic beverages will likely support revenue growth Abstract RTD Mixed Spirit Production Companies in the Ready-to-Drink (RTD) Mixed Spirit Production industry have greatly expanded their product lines and have heavily emphasized their marketing...
The pH sensors market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at 994.9 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 1479.3 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.8% during 2020-2025 . - The application of pH meters is mainly found in power plants and water treatment plants, as well as the pharmaceutical, chemical...
Oil And Gas
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.