Summary Oral Hygiene market in Venezuela will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Toothpaste is the largest category in both value and volume terms while Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Oral Hygiene products in the country.
Key Findings - Oral Hygiene market in Venezuela will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015
- The Toothpastes category has the largest volume share in the overall Oral Hygiene market
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Venezuela's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Oral Hygiene market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Xylitol in Personal Care and Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Skin, Hair, Oral), By Region (Asia Pacific, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025 The global xylitol in personal care and cosmetics market size is expected to reach USD 48.8 million by 2025, according to a...
The global oral care market is expected to reach US$ 60,804.8 Mn by 2025 from US$ 42,689.6 Mn in 2017. The oral care market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period from 2018 to 2025. The growth of the oral care market is primarily attributed to the rising prevalence of oral diseases, increasing technological advancements...
114 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2018
About this market The growing demand for removable partial dentures is driving the market for dental cleansing tablets. Removable partial denatures usually consist of replacement teeth attached to pink- colored plastic bases. Inserting and removing the partial denture is easy for the customers. The main reason for tooth...
The report on the global electric toothbrush market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global electric toothbrush market to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on electric toothbrush market covers the analysis...
305 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sugar Alcohols in Thousand Pounds by the following End-Use Segments: Food & Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Oral-Care Products, and Others. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa,...
132 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Nov 2018
About this market Growing popularity of private-label brands to gain traction in the market. Private-label brands are growing in popularity in the global mouthwash market. Private-label companies focus on delivering value at low prices. Hence, discount stores are not keen on selling branded products, which has resulted...
This study covers the world outlook for oral hygiene products across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative...
This study covers the world outlook for oral care products across more than 190 countries. For each year reported, estimates are given for the latent demand, or potential industry earnings (P.I.E.), for the country in question (in millions of U.S. dollars), the percent share the country is of the region, and of the globe. These comparative...
Oral Hygiene in Spain by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwash and ancillary oral hygiene products. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer and via dentists....
69 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Jan 2019
Oral care in Asia Pacific witnessed higher growth than all other regions in 2017, thanks to key countries such as China, India, Japan and South Korea. There was increasing demand for products tailored for sensitive teeth and gum health, as well as herbal/traditional products, leading to higher unit prices. Rapid urbanisation and the penetration...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.