Summary Belgium's retail market for clothing is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.79% over the next five years, to reach EUR6, 6.9 billion by the end of 2020. The share of the clothing sector in overall retail sales is set to reach 9.05% by 2020, from 9.03% in 2015. Over the forecast period, the per capita spending on clothing is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.4%.
Key Findings - Increasing penetration of Smartphone's, wider choice of products and convenience is driving the sales of clothing and footwear through the online channel
- Women categories dominate the clothing and footwear market in 2015
- Online retail sales in the clothing sector accounted for 9% of total clothing sales in 2015
Synopsis “Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Belgium - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, men's footwear, women's footwear, and children's footwear from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Belgium and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Belgium retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, women swear, children swear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
78 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Mar 2021
Retailing in Bolivia was first negatively affected by social and political conflict that occurred at the end of 2019. The effect of social unrest on the economy lingered and was aggravated significantly during 2020 due to the pandemic and the lockdown that followed. Unemployment rose sharply and consumer disposable incomes decreased. This...
156 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Mar 2021
Retailing in Saudi Arabia was hit hard in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, which resulted in a major slowdown of economic activity due to the government-imposed curfew and social distancing legislation. Also, the government raised value added tax (VAT) from 5% to 15% in July 2020. Retailing in Saudi Arabia report offers insight...
Closed down: Industry revenue is expected to decrease in the current year, due to the COVID-19 pandemic Abstract Luxury Department Stores in the UK Luxury department stores retail a wide range of general merchandise, including accessories such as handbags and luggage, clothing and footwear and personal-care...
Thailand is one of the most urbanized societies, with a population of nearly 66 million, of which, about 50.5% comprises of the urban population. Thailand is the second largest economy in Southeast Asia. The capital city of Bangkok is a social hub of Thailand, with a flourishing retail industry market. It fascinated not only Thai residents,...
Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2017-2022: Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape Summary The "Luxury Goods Retailing in Asia-Pacific, 2017-2022", report published by GlobalData provides analysis of current and forecast market data for luxury goods...
Summary Canada's retail sector is expected to witness healthy growth over the next five years backed by improving economic conditions, government efforts at boosting domestic consumption, relatively low inflation levels, and increasing disposable income. Rising number of internet users and increasing adoption of mobile devices is...
Summary Food and grocery accounted for 48% of total market retail sales in 2015. From CAD137 billion in 2015, the food and grocery retail market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.44% over the forecast period, to reach CAD163 billion by 2020. Rising disposable income, an ongoing trend of rapid urbanization, rapid adoption of private...
Summary Canada's retail market for electrical and electronics holds a market share of 10.4% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in the country is mature and has been witnessing a modest growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.52% to reach CAD33.8 billion by 2020. During 2015-2020,...
Summary Canada's retail market for clothing is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% over the next five years, to reach CAD27 billion by the end of 2020. The share of the clothing sector in overall retail sales is set to reach 8.11% by 2020, from 8.08% in 2015. Over the forecast period, the per capita spending on clothing is forecast...
Summary The retail market for home and garden products recorded sales of CAD40.3 billion in 2015 and is anticipated to reach CAD47.3 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 3.22% in 2015-2020. Increasing demand for housing, coupled with changing consumer lifestyles to furnish the houses with opulent products is expected to give positive...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.