Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Belgium- Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- June 2016 •
- 71 pages •
- Report ID: 3942633
Belgium's retail market for clothing is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1.79% over the next five years, to reach EUR6, 6.9 billion by the end of 2020. The share of the clothing sector in overall retail sales is set to reach 9.05% by 2020, from 9.03% in 2015. Over the forecast period, the per capita spending on clothing is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.4%.
- Increasing penetration of Smartphone's, wider choice of products and convenience is driving the sales of clothing and footwear through the online channel
- Women categories dominate the clothing and footwear market in 2015
- Online retail sales in the clothing sector accounted for 9% of total clothing sales in 2015
“Clothing and Footwear Retailing in Belgium - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting clothing and footwear retail dynamics for men's clothing, women's clothing, children's clothing, men's footwear, women's footwear, and children's footwear from 2010 to 2020
- Sales of clothing and footwear products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; department stores; other specialist retailers; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs and duty free retailers
- An overview of key clothing and footwear retailers operating across Belgium and their presence across distribution channels
Reasons To Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Belgium retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behaviour
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, women swear, children swear, men's footwear, women's footwear and children's footwear in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share