Summary PCs in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The personal computers (PCs) market consists of the sales of both desktop and portable PCs.
- The European PCs market had total revenues of $12,295.6m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -2.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The portable PCs segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $9,847.9m, equivalent to 80.1% of the market’s overall value.
- The UK, German and French markets all experienced a decline in the historic period, as consumers veered towards the lower end of the pricing scale.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pcs market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pcs market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pcs market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe pcs market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe pcs market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Europe pcs market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe pcs market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s pcs market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The semiconductor silicon wafer market was valued at USD 9.85 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 13.64 billion by 2025, with a CAGR of 6.18% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. With semiconductors emerging as the building blocks of all modern technology, the innovations and advancements in this field are directly impacting...
The global EMC shielding and test equipment market size was valued at USD 6.4 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8.2 billion by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% from 2020 to 2025. The growth of the EMC shielding and test equipment market is majorly driven by surging demand for consumer electronics, increasing electromagnetic...
Hard drive: As the prices of electronics fall, consumers will likely increasingly opt for replacement purchases Abstract Electronic & Computer Repair Services in the US The Electronic and Computer Repair Services industry is in need of repair itself. Revenue is expected to decline in 2019 as private...
Poor reception: Deteriorating consumer confidence and disposable incomes are likely to weigh on demand Abstract Consumer Electronics Manufacturing in the UK Companies in this industry manufacture electronic audio and video equipment for home recording and reproduction, televisions, monitors and displays,...
The market for thermosetting plastics is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market is the increasing demand for polyurethane in the automotive industry. Stringent government regulations are expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. - The construction industry...
Machine vision market projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2020 to 2025. The global machine vision market is expected to grow from USD 9.6 billion in 2020 to USD 13.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The major driving factors in the machine vision market is the increasing need for...
Growing adoption of wearable devices is propelling the growth of the power bank market
The global power bank market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2020 to 2025, reaching USD 13.4 billion by 2025 from USD 9.0 billion in 2020. Most wearable devices are wireless and require power to operate at all times;...
Consumer Electronics Global Industry Guide 2014-2023
Global Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Consumer Electronics Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The G8 Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions...
Consumer Electronics North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
The NAFTA Consumer Electronics industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of...
Consumer Price Index
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.