Summary Ireland's retail market for electrical and electronics had a market share of 6.3% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in Ireland is mature and has seen significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.37%, to reach EUR1.9 billion by 2020. This growth will be driven by the investments made by international retailers in this category.
Key Findings - Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.11% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 54% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Ireland - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Market Overview The memory packaging market was valued at USD 21.53 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 29.41 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2019 - 2024. Memory devices employ a broad range of the packaging technology from flip-chip, lead-frame, wire-bond, to through-silicon...
318 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Computer Monitors in volume (Thousand Units) and value (US$ Million). The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market. The report analyzes the Global Virtual Personal Assistants Market...
This IDC study presents an update to the Worldwide Hard Disk Drive Forecast Update, 2018-2022 (IDC #US44502318, December 2018). The worldwide HDD forecast update integrates IDC's current IT hardware and consumer electronics products forecasts through 2023 as well as updated HDD and SSD technology transition assumptions. This forecast also...
India Barcode Scanners and Printers Market By Sector (Organized & Unorganized), By Type (Scanners & Printers), By End User (Retail & E-commerce, Logistics & Supply Chain, Automotive, Manufacturing & Others), Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024 India barcode scanners and printers market stood at $ 44.7 million...
This IDC Vendor Profile examines Cartridge World, a large producer and distributor of remanufactured ink cartridges and laser toner. This Vendor Profile reviews the history and recent developments of the company and its strategy to keep competitive within the market.
110 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Apr 2019
The global flash memory card market grew at a CAGR of around 4% during 2013-2018. Flash memory card, also known as a storage card, refers to a storage device which uses nonvolatile semiconductor memory for the storage of data like pictures, audio, videos, documents and texts in mobile computing devices. These cards...
This IDC Market Perspective provides the biggest takeaways, according to IDC's software team, from the National Retail Federation Big Show 2019 (NRF 2019) and the broader implications about the digital commerce market. It discusses the role that technology accelerators played during the event as well as the role they will play in the future...
117 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Mar 2019
Both store-based and non-store retailing continued to see strong current value growth in 2018. However, consumers’ habits in India are changing. Many urban households are adopting more modern lifestyles, especially in big cities such as Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Hyderabad. This behavioural change is impacting retailing in the country....
The Global Point of Sales (POS) Terminals Market size is expected to reach $92.2 billion by 2024, rising at a market growth of 7.4% CAGR during the forecast period. A point-of-sale (POS) terminal is a hardware system for handling card payments at retail locations. A software is embedded inside the hardware to read magnetic credit and...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.