Summary Ireland's retail market for electrical and electronics had a market share of 6.3% in 2015. The electronics and electrical products market in Ireland is mature and has seen significant growth over the past few years. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.37%, to reach EUR1.9 billion by 2020. This growth will be driven by the investments made by international retailers in this category.
Key Findings - Online channel is gaining increasing adoption and sales through the channel are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.11% over the next five years.
- Electrical and electronics specialists will remain the major channel for sales having accounted for 54% of the sales in the category
- Communications equipment has contributed significant share towards the electrical and electronics category group in 2015.
Synopsis “Electrical and Electronics Retailing in Ireland - Market Summary and Forecasts” is a detailed sector report providing a comprehensive analysis of the emerging trends, forecasts and opportunities to 2020.
What else does this report offer?
- A thorough analysis of consumer trends changing economic and population factors
- Both qualitative and quantitative insights and analysis of the shifting electrical and electronics retail dynamics for communication equipment, computer hardware and software, consumer electronics, household appliances, photographic equipment from 2010 to 2020
- The report further covers the sales of electrical and electronics products through the following channels from 2010 to 2020: Electrical and electronics specialists; online; hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; department stores; other general and non-specialist direct retailers; cash and carries and warehouse clubs; other specialist retailers and convenience Stores (including Independents) and gas stations
- An overview of key electrical and electronics retailers operating across the product segment and their presence across channels
Reasons To Buy - Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electrical and electronics sector in the Ireland retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behaviour trends in electrical and electronics category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing the consumer behavior
- Understand the fastest growing categories including communications equipment, computer hardware and software. consumer electronics, household appliances and photographic equipment in the market, with insights on performance across key channels from 2010, with forecasts until 2020
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electrical and electronics market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electrical and electronics market - including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge - identify opportunities to improve your market share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global SLC NAND flash memory market accounted for US$ 1.15 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% over the forecast period 2019–2027, to account for US$ 1.98 Bn by 2027. By volume, the global SLC NAND flash memory market accounted for 142.0 Mn units in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period...
This IDC Perspective details the journey of POS systems in the Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) (APEJ) retail context. POS systems will undergo a parallel evolution with traditional supply chain transformation, from a margin-driven linear process to a demand-driven interconnected value-chain ecosystem. The applications of the evolved POS will...
The Europe SLC NAND flash memory market accounted for US$ 250.5 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 375.9 Mn in 2027. The growing demand for advanced features and rising digitalization and increasing data-centric applications of SLC NAND flash memories are boosting the...
The Asia Pacific SLC NAND flash memory market accounted for US$ 432.9 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 780.7 Mn in 2027. Driving factors such as the rising need for advanced features and emergence of data-centric applications in numerous industry verticals are fueling...
The North America SLC NAND flash memory market accounted for US$ 348.4 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 616.1 Mn in 2027. The increasing need for technological developments and smart features and increase in demand owing to penetration of IoT technology are boosting...
169 pages •
By yStats - Global E-Commerce Intelligence
• Oct 2019
Top E-Commerce and payment trends in Western Europe revealed in a new report Online retail sales forecast in Western Europe B2C E-Commerce sales in the EU-5 and the rest of Western Europe remain on the growth path, according to the forecasts cited in the report. The growth rates are projected to decline through...
132 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Oct 2019
This study focuses on China’s Hard Drives market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers...
Retail Channel Series: UK Online Marketplace Retailing 2019 - 2024 Summary The UK Online Marketplace Retailing 2019-2024 report forms part of Retail Channel series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the UK online marketplace market, the main trends and hot issues, key players, consumer attitudes...
The online consumer electronics and appliances (white goods, brown goods, and consumer electronics) market in India is valued at approximately INR 99,000 crores.It is driven by the rising disposable incomes, increased penetration of electronic gadgets in everyday use, and an upsurge in the GEN Y population. Some of the challenges faced...
Market Overview The memristors market was valued at USD 278.05 million in 2018 and is expected reach USD 8879.25 million by 2024 to register a CAGR of 52.7% during the forecast period 2019 - 2024. Memristors find applications in non-volatile memory solutions, low power, and remote sensing applications. They are expected...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.