Summary Transportation Services in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The Singaporean transportation services industry group had total revenues of $8,611.2m in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.6% between 2015 and 2019.
- The marine segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $4,715.8m, equivalent to 54.8% of the industry group’s overall value.
- The performance of the transportation services industry is highly correlated to fuel costs, labour costs, demand for services, geopolitical events, and government regulation.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in Singapore
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in Singapore
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Singapore transportation services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Singapore transportation services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Singapore transportation services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Singapore transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Singapore’s transportation services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Passenger Information System market size is projected to grow from USD 24.1 billion in 2021 to USD 41.0 billion in 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.2% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the Passenger Information System (PIS) include the rise in demand for intelligent public transportation...
Abstract Armored Transport Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of armored transport services, which are also known as armored car services. Armored transport services involve the secure transportation of money, receipts and other valuable items to customer-determined destinations....
The development of a rail network between the China and Europe is part of the long-term strategy of the government of China, to achieve global connectivity through its One-Belt-One-Road (OBOR) initiative. The strategy aims to restore and develop the ancient Silk Road between China and Europe, by encouraging investment in Eurasian transport...
Abstract Freight Trucking in China The Freight Trucking industry in China is expected to experience robust growth over the five years to 2015. Growth will slow in the five years to 2020, but remain healthy. The industry provides road freight and cargo transportation services using trucks, cars, trailers...
Road ahead: Rebounding consumer spending and industrial activity will boost demand Abstract Tank & Refrigeration Trucking in the US Companies in the Tank and Refrigeration Trucking industry engage in the long-distance transportation of specialized freight. Over the five years to 2019, demand for industry...
Abstract Bulk Food-Grade Transportation Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of bulk food-grade transportation services. Suppliers of these services transport a variety of dry and liquid bulk food-grade products, including milk, wine, cooking oils, grains, sweeteners,...
Lighten the load: Increases in consumer spending are expected to cause industry revenue to rebound Abstract Local Freight Trucking in the US The Local Freight Trucking industry has experienced modest growth over the five years to 2019 as positive economic conditions stimulated industrial production...
169 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jan 2021
China’s demand for Dimethylformamide has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
On the road: Renewed growth in consumer spending and trade will likely drive sector performance Abstract Transportation and Warehousing in the US The Transportation and Warehousing sector is a key component of the US economy. Sector operators transport freight and passengers using vehicles such as cars,...
Slow transport: Industry revenue is likely to remain below pre-pandemic levels due to weak international trade volumes Abstract Freight Road Transport in Ireland Industry firms transport freight by road. This includes bulk, stock and heavy haulage; refrigerated and liquid haulage; and the transport...
Supply Chain Management
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.