Summary Transportation Services in South America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The transportation services industry consists of the air, marine, rail, and road freight sectors.
- The South American transportation services industry group had total revenues of $124,788.9m in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2015 and 2019.
- The road segment was the industry group’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $107,910.4m, equivalent to 86.5% of the industry group’s overall value.
- The performance of the transportation services industry is highly correlated to fuel costs, labour costs, demand for services, geopolitical events, and government regulation.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the transportation services market in South America
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the transportation services market in South America
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key transportation services market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South America transportation services market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the South America transportation services market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the South America transportation services market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South America transportation services market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up South America’s transportation services market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Japan Third-Party Logistics (3PL) market is expected to register a growth rate of over 5.8% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Over time, Japan has made great developments in the supply chain space embracing digital technologies to transform a traditional. In recent years, the socioeconomic circumstances surrounding logistics changed...
Driving on: The industry will benefit from a growing economy and rising fuel prices Abstract Long-Distance Refrigerated Trucking The Long-Distance Refrigerated Trucking industry has experienced volatility over the five years to 2019. Increases in consumer spending, combined with a growing total trade...
The Australia’s CEP market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.46% over the forecast period, 2019 – 2024. Australia’s parcel market is expected to grow to more than 1 billion parcels a year by 2021. The parcel delivery market is seeing an exponential growth backed by ease of shipping, delivery and tracking parcels domestic and internationally....
Abstract Armored Transport Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of armored transport services, which are also known as armored car services. Armored transport services involve the secure transportation of money, receipts and other valuable items to customer-determined destinations....
Abstract Bulk Food-Grade Transportation Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of bulk food-grade transportation services. Suppliers of these services transport a variety of dry and liquid bulk food-grade products, including milk, wine, cooking oils, grains, sweeteners,...
Stand still: Revenue is expected to fall in the current year, compounded by the end of the EU-UK transition period Abstract Freight Road Transport in the UK This industry transports freight by road. This includes the haulage of bulk, stock and heavy, as well as both liquid and refrigerated transport....
Lighten the load: Increases in consumer spending are expected to cause industry revenue to rebound Abstract Local Freight Trucking in the US The Local Freight Trucking industry has experienced modest growth over the five years to 2019 as positive economic conditions stimulated industrial production...
Road ahead: Rebounding consumer spending and industrial activity will boost demand Abstract Tank & Refrigeration Trucking in the US Companies in the Tank and Refrigeration Trucking industry engage in the long-distance transportation of specialized freight. Over the five years to 2019, demand for industry...
On the road: Renewed growth in consumer spending and trade will likely drive sector performance Abstract Transportation and Warehousing in the US The Transportation and Warehousing sector is a key component of the US economy. Sector operators transport freight and passengers using vehicles such as cars,...
Go the distance: Driver shortages will likely persist, leading industry wages to rise as a share of revenue Abstract Long-Distance Freight Trucking in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Long-Distance Freight Trucking industry has experienced growth as economic conditions improved. However, massive...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.