Summary The Savory Snacks market in South Korea is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Processed Snacks is the leading value category and Potato Chips is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Savory Snacks consumption among South Koreans is mainly influenced by Sensory Fusion and Fresh, Natural and Pure consumer trends.
Key Findings - The Dairy and Soy Food market in South Korea is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
- On-trade transactions account for 49.0% share in the distribution of products in the Soymilk and Soy Drinks category.
- The Cheese category is expected to record maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- “Original” and “Plain” variants are gaining popularity in the South Korean Dairy and Soy Food market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in South Korean Food market.
- Private label products or retailer brands in the Cheese category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the South Korean Dairy and Soy Food market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Glass and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Carton, Tub, Pouch, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Key Highlights South Korea, Dairy and Soy Food, Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Food and Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Americas Dairy & Soy Food Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by Countries in the Region Summary Global Dairy & Soy Food sector was valued at US$426.6 billion in 2017 of which Americas had a value share of 31.1% in 2017, representing the largest regional market. However,...
The global non-dairy milk market is projected to reach revenues of more than $38 billion by 2024, growing at CAGR of over 14% during 2018-2024. The rising working middle-class population, rising income, changing lifestyle, and other socio-economic factors are propelling the growth of the global market. Urbanization and the rise of modern...
812 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Dairy Products in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Fluid Milk, Milk Powder, Butter, Cheese, Ice Cream and Related Products, Yogurt and Related Products, and Cream. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific,...
200 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Feb 2019
Fractionated Shea Butter in Cosmetics and Personal Care Market: Introduction Shea butter is defined as the edible fat that is extracted from the shea kernels or shea nuts of Vitellaria paradoxa, commonly known as the shea tree.Shea butter has various industrial applications, such as in food processing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals,...
250 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Dec 2018
Cosmetic Shea butter Market: Introduction Shea butter is defined as the edible fat that is extracted from the shea kernels or shea nuts of Vitellaria paradoxa, commonly known as the shea tree.Shea butter has various industrial applications, such as in food processing, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and others. Cosmetic...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Milk And Butter Manufacturing Market Global Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global milk and butter manufacturing market. Reasons to Purchase • Gain a truly global perspective with the most...
The protective cultures market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9%; the key drivers include growth in the edible oils industry, increase in demand for higher nutritional value in edible oils, and the technological developments to overcome process limitations. The protective cultures market is estimated at USD 101 million in 2018...
2018 Future of Global Yogurt Drink Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Yogurt Drink by Type, Product Type, Distribution Channel, Packaging And Regions Report Global Yogurt Drink markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into...
The global goat milk powder market is expected to reach revenues of around $5 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of approximately 9% during 2018-2024. The market research report also offers market share analysis in terms of volumes (tons) during the forecast period. The emergence of European countries such as Germany, the UK, France,...
Top Growth Opportunities: Dairy & Soy Food in Poland Summary Top Growth Opportunities for Dairy & Soy Food in Poland provides an overview of the Dairy & Soy Food market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption.GlobalData’s...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.