Summary The Savory Snacks market in South Korea is forecast to register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Processed Snacks is the leading value category and Potato Chips is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Savory Snacks consumption among South Koreans is mainly influenced by Sensory Fusion and Fresh, Natural and Pure consumer trends.
Key Findings - The Dairy and Soy Food market in South Korea is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Milk category has the highest volume share in the overall Dairy and Soy Food market.
- On-trade transactions account for 49.0% share in the distribution of products in the Soymilk and Soy Drinks category.
- The Cheese category is expected to record maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- “Original” and “Plain” variants are gaining popularity in the South Korean Dairy and Soy Food market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in South Korean Food market.
- Private label products or retailer brands in the Cheese category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the South Korean Dairy and Soy Food market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Dairy and Soy Food market in South Korea provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares. What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks, and Yogurt with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board, Flexible Packaging, Glass and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Carton, Tub, Pouch, Film, Bag/Sachet, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Dairy and Soy Food products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Dairy and Soy Food products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Key Highlights South Korea, Dairy and Soy Food, Butter and Spreadable Fats, Cheese, Cream, Dairy-Based and Soy-Based Desserts, Drinkable Yogurt, Milk, Soymilk and Soy Drinks and Yogurt, Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Food and Drinks Specialists, Convenience Stores, Department Stores channel share, brand share, market share, packaging, materials, containers, closure, outer, volume share, value share
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Milking it: A marginal increase in industry revenue is expected over the next five years Abstract Milk & Cream Production in the UK Operators in this industry produce fresh liquid milk, pasteurised, sterilised, homogenised and ultra-heat-treated milk. It also includes the production of cream from fresh,...
15 pages •
By CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd
• Sep 2018
If you subscribe annually, you can get a better price Dairy Products China News provides you with real-time intelligence on China’s dairy market. It is a monthly published newsletter, which can be downloaded in PDF format. The subscription period is yearly, grants the subscriber 12 issues in total. Demand...
The Baby Food Sector in Peru, 2018 Summary "The Baby Food Sector in Peru, 2018", is an analytical report by GlobalData which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Peruvian market. Poverty levels remain high in Peru, despite recent economic progress,...
Milk and honey: Strong export growth continues to benefit industry operators Abstract Milk and Cream Processing in Australia Industry operators primarily pasteurise and separate raw milk to make milk and cream products with varying amounts of fat content. The industry excludes cultured buttermilk, flavoured...
Milk in Chile by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers liquid, powdered and flavoured cow's milk. It excludes condensed, evaporated, sour and cultured milk. Market size is based on retail and non-retail sales. Market size for Milk...