Summary Hybrid and Electric Cars in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The hybrid and electric cars market consists of the initial retail sale/registration of new electric and hybrid passenger cars. Passenger cars include saloons, hatchbacks, SUVs, 4x4s and other related vehicles.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 12.1% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 786,028.0 units in 2019.
- After a surge in 2018, sales were slower in 2019, and especially after the second half of the year, due to a phase-out of tax incentives for plug-in hybrids and electric cars, with their sales subsequently softer. Also, there are signs of demand saturation in plug-in cars as Tesla Model 3 sales were down in the second half of 2019 after their peak in 2018.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the hybrid & electric cars market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the hybrid & electric cars market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key hybrid & electric cars market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States hybrid & electric cars market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States hybrid & electric cars market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the United States hybrid & electric cars market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States hybrid & electric cars market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s hybrid & electric cars market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global electric vehicle market size is projected to reach 34,756 thousand units by 2030, from an estimated 4,093 thousand units in 2021, at a CAGR of 26.8%. Governments are supporting EV’s through subsidies & tax rebates for using low emission vehicles and working in collaboration with top automobile manufacturers to speed up the growth...
The global electric bus market size is projected to grow from 81 thousand units in 2021 to reach 704 thousand units by 2027, at a CAGR of 43.1%. The advancements in battery pack technologies and electric powertrains are some of the major factors driving the growth of the electric bus and coach market. Many countries are focusing on electrification...
The global EV charging cables market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 39.5%, to reach USD 3,173 million by 2027 from an estimated USD 431 million in 2021. Factors such as increasing adoption of electric vehicles, rapid development of electric vehicle supply equipment, and increasing demand for fast charging cables would drive the growth of...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Market Report
The global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 30% during the period 2020–2026.
The global electric vehicle charging...
The global multi-layer ceramic capacitor market was valued at USD 11.89 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 16.27 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 4.5% during the period 2021 - 2026. Multilayer ceramic capacitors were first developed in the 1970s and 1980s, but their widespread adoption was possible in the last decade with the development...
The electric three-wheeler market was valued at US$ 472.56 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 756.52 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2021 to 2028. Government authorities, and government and nongovernment organizations across the world have begun multiple initiatives and schemes for encouraging...
The APAC electric vehicle actuator market is expected to grow from US$ 303.22 million in 2020 to US$ 629.78 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% from 2021 to 2028. The surging investments to acquire intra-vehicle connectivity data are expected to accelerate the APAC electric vehicle actuator market. With the advent of...
The Generative Design Market is expected to register a CAGR of greater than 15% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The upcoming trend of designing toolset with machine learning capabilities contributes to the growth of the market studied. Significant investments made during 2019, aimed at empowering designers to reduce the number of...
The electric vehicle actuator market is expected to grow from US$ 585.61 in 2020 to US$ 1,164.71 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. The automotive manufacturers are investing in the adoption of chromogenic technology for the development of advanced vehicle glazing.The technology can dynamically...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.