Summary The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2020 Report published by Canadean Intelligence provides readers with a detailed analysis of consumer, operator and technology level trends in the German Foodservice sector, analysis of market size, outlets and transactions in Germany and key players in the German Foodservice market.
Key Findings - The German Foodservice market is expected to experience a growth of 2.3% during 2015-2020
- Stable economic condition and strong labor market has improved the consumer spending confidence of Germans and consequently, it will have a positive impact on the Foodservice sales
- Huge income inequality among Germans has led to price sensitivity among mid income consumers, which will drive the demand for less expensive quick and fast foods
- Increasing consumer awareness and increasing disposable income will boost the growth of organic, more natural and less processed foods
- New law on legal right to child care facility from one year and above (three year and above earlier) has led to increased demand for daycare facilities and consequently, will boost Education Foodservice sales
Synopsis This report offers detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyse macro-economic factors that influence the foodservice market, key consumer, operator and technology trends and key players in the market.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Macro-economic analyses and trends: detailed analysis of the macro-economic factors, GDP per capita, consumer price index, unemployment rate and age profile, that impact the foodservice market. It also provides insights into consumer, operator and technology trends in the German Foodservice market
- Foodservice market attractiveness: details and insights into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany for 2010-2020
- Sector analysis: provides in-depth data on the valuation and development of both the profit and the cost sectors, details on the number of outlets, transactions, average price, foodservice sales, sales per outlet, and transactions per outlet across nearly 50 sub-channels
- Competitive landscape: provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as number of outlets, business description and product profile
- Regulatory scenario: insights into regulatory environment for foodservice operators in the German market
- To request sample pages or to purchase The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2020
Reasons To Buy - This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the German Foodservice market and to identify emerging/declining markets over the next 5 years.
- This report will give the user a thorough fact based analysis with information about value of the foodservice market across the channels in both the sectors and the underlying factors that are driving the channel sales. For example, Leisure will be the fastest growing Profit channel during 2015-2020, driven by growth in conference/trade events market in Germany. The number of participants attending events held in Germany has grown at an annual rate of 2.6% in 2015 and, it is expected to grow further in the coming years with the increasing focus of German Convention Bureau on the development of meetings market through opening offices abroad, developing Tier II cities and offering lower cost conference centers, and developing innovative technologies.
- The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the major trends that will shape the foodservice market and will provide the user with a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion. E.g. With the emerging “suits me” attitude of consumers, many international food chains (such as Mc Donald's and Domino's)are offering flexible food menus customized to different tastes, flavors and health concerns.
- Brief profiles of the key foodservice companies in Germany with information about their business description, product profile and number of outlets wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2018 Future of Global Restaurant Consumables Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Restaurant Consumables by Type, Restaurant Type And Regions Report Global Restaurant Consumables markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into...
The global embedded wireless charger market is expected to generate revenues of approximately $4 billion by 2023, growing at a CAGR of more than 34% during 2017-2023. This market research report also offers market share analysis in terms of unit shipment volume during the forecast period. The growing integration of advanced features...
Foodservice Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022 Summary Global Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
The glamping market in US is projected to reach a revenue of around $1 billion by 2024, growing at a CAGR of over 15% during 2018?2024. Several top luxury tent vendors that are offering generic units that are easy and quick to install, thereby driving the demand for mid-range products in the US market. The increasing focus on customization...
Restaurants, Fast-Food, Pizza Delivery, Takeout and Family Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2025, NAIC 722513 Vital industry-specific data including metrics, benchmarks, historic numbers, growth rates and forecasts that will save countless hours of research. Key...
The 2019 World Industry & Market Outlook report is the leading annual publication that describes over 100 major world industries and 500+ minor industries. Sixty-one countries are included as well as the proprietary 2019 Worldwide Economic Forecast executive summary. Published each year in November, the Outlook report...
Heating up: Higher consumer spending will encourage kitchen expansions, boosting revenue Abstract Restaurant & Hotel Equipment Wholesaling in Canada The Restaurant and Hotel Equipment Wholesaling industry in Canada distributes commercial cooking, dishwashing, tableware and foodservice equipment...
15 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Feb 2019
The restaurants sector sustained steady growth in 2017, thus providing a positive contribution to the industry as a whole. A 2017 study by Doxa revealed that Italians ate out on average five times a month and spent an average of EUR21. Such a trend was supported by the overall better performance of the Italian economy and increasing employment....
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Bars And Cafes Market Global Report 2019 provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global bars and cafes market. Description: Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the bars and cafes? How does the market relate to the overall economy,...
Foodservice Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2013-2022 Summary The Emerging 5 Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.