Summary The Confectionery market in Sweden will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Chocolate category has highest volume share in the overall Confectionery market and is also expected to be the fastest growing category during 2015-2020. Increasing ethical consumerism will influence the consumption of Confectionery products in Sweden.
Key Findings - The Chocolate category will gain maximum market share during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Sweden Food market
- Marabou is the leading brand in Chocolate category, both in value and volume terms
- Private label products in the Chocolate category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material in the Swedish Confectionery market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Confectionery market in Sweden provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Chocolate, Gum and Sugar Confectionery with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Consumer survey data: Provides category volume consumption by gender, age-group, education and urbanization.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Box, Foil, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Confectionery products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Confectionery products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Baking Ingredients (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Sweden - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Baking Ingredients (Bakery & Cereals) Market in Sweden - Outlook to 2022: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Baking Ingredients market...
Chocolate Confectionery in Sweden by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers wrapped countlines, tablets, individually wrapped, non- individually wrapped, seasonal and other chocolate confectionery. Market size comprises sales through...
Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Sweden Summary "Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Sweden", provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights...
35 pages •
By Global Research & Data Services
• Jan 2018
The industry report Chocolate, Cocoa and Sugar Confectionery Market in Sweden to 2022 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for chocolate, cocoa and sugar confectionery in Sweden. The research includes historic market data...
Sugar and Gum Confectionery in Sweden by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2017. This market covers packaged chewing and bubble gum, fruit and other flavoured, mints, hard, functional and other sugar confectionery. Market size comprises sales through all...
Gum (Confectionery) Market in Sweden - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics Summary Gum (Confectionery) Market in Sweden - Outlook to 2021: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Gum market in Sweden. Gum Confectionery includes all bubble and chewing...