Summary Singapore's Spirits market is led by the Brandy category while the Tequila and Mezcal category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020 in both value and volume terms. On-trade transactions account for highest distribution share in the Tequila and Mezcal category. Bacardi Limited and Diageo Plc are the leading players in the market. Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the market.
Key Findings - The Spirits market in Singapore is expected to register higher growth in both value and volume terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015.
- The Brandy category is the largest value category in the Singaporean Spirits market.
- On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Tequila and Mezcal category.
- Bacardi Limited and Diageo Plc are the leading brands in Rum and Vodka categories.
- The Dark Rum segment is expected to gain share growth within the Rum category.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Singapore's Spirits market.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin and Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila and Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Opportunities in the Eastern Europe Spirits Sector
he global spirits sector was valued at US$823,604.3 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$894,041.4 by 2024. Eastern Europe held a value share of 8.6% in 2019. The region is expected to record...
2021 Speciality Spirits Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 2021 Speciality Spirits Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Speciality Spirits Market at a global, regional and key country...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Spirits Sector
The global spirits sector was valued at US$824.1 billion in 2019, and is expected to register a CAGR of 1.7% during the forecast period. The Asia Pacific spirits sector registered US$466.3 billion in value sales in 2019 and is expected to...
137 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Nov 2020
This study focuses on China’s Liquor market trends. In the two past decades, the market has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major producers for industrial...
Opportunities in the Americas Spirits Sector
The global spirits sector was valued at US$823,604.3 million in 2019. Over the forecast period, the global spirits sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% to reach US$894,041.4 by 2024. Americas was the second largest market in the global...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Spirits Sector
The global spirits sector was valued at US$823,604.3 million in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$894,041.4 by 2024. Western Europe held a value share of 12% in 2019. The region is expected to record...
The Europe craft spirits market is projected to witness a CAGR of 21.95% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025).
- The demand for ethnic premium, super-premium spirits, and flavoured spirits, which include the craft and artisanal varieties, increased among the European consumers. This fuelled the growth of the craft spirits market...
The Asia Pacific Tonic Water Market would witness market growth of 11.5% CAGR during the forecast period (2020-2026). Asia Pacific is foreseen to be the highest developing region from 2020 to 2026. The utilization of different sorts of spirits, for example, gin, whiskey, vodka, and rum has been slowly expanding in nations like India,...
Global Spirits Summary Global Spirits industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive...
Double shot: Growth in per capita expenditure on alcohol is expected to support industry revenue growth Abstract Wine & Spirits Wholesaling in the US The Wine and Spirits Wholesaling industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of wine, distilled alcohol...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.