Summary Crédit Agricole has four business divisions: Specialized Financial Services, Large Customers, Retail Banking, and Asset Gathering. Asset Gathering hosts Indosuez Wealth Management. The French private banking entities of LCL and Regional Banks are located under the Retail Banking division. In January 2016 Crédit Agricole unified its numerous international private banking operations under the brand Indosuez Wealth Management. Indosuez Wealth Management has not been involved in any MandA activity since 2014, when a private banking office with bank Cariparma in Italy was opened.
Key Findings - After an organizational restructure announced in 2015, Crédit Agricole now has four business lines reporting to the executive management in place of the previous six. Formerly Private Banking was under the Savings Management and Insurance division. It is now grouped under the Asset Gathering division.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets strong growth in the Asia Pacific region as well as in emerging markets, but has also announced growth via acquisitions in Europe as a potential strategy.
- Indosuez Wealth Management seeks increased co-operation with the group's other units to generate synergies and costs savings: according to Strategic Ambition 2020 the key strategic priorities include enhancing the service offering in co-operation with Crédit Agricole's other business lines such as corporate finance and complex financing.
- Indosuez Wealth Management targets organic growth by attracting more clients from the highest wealth tiers, and reviewing acquisition opportunities. In addition it seeks to increase synergies with Crédit Agricole's distribution networks in France and Italy.
- Crédit Agricole Private Banking performed strongly - profit grew by 35.7% between 2014 and 2015. In addition, in 2015 Crédit Agricole Private Banking experienced a second consecutive year of positive asset inflows, driven by strong business momentum and a favorable currency effect.
Synopsis Verdict Financial's “Super League In-Depth Analysis: Crédit Agricole 2016” report is a comprehensive analysis of Crédit Agricole's private banking operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers the bank's recent merger and acquisition (MandA) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Insight into Crédit Agricole's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including MandA activity.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance at group and divisional level, including comparison to other global wealth managers.
- Examination of the key target client groups.
- Analysis of Crédit Agricole's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors. Review of Crédit Agricole's marketing and social media activities at group and divisional level.
Reasons To Buy - Examine the financial performance and key ratios for UBS and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Crédit Agricole's recent MandA and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Crédit Agricole's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Crédit Agricole's marketing strategy and social media presence.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2021 Trends to Watch in Wealth Management
The pandemic has reshaped business on so many levels, and wealth management is no different.Robo-advice; industry consolidation; greater concern for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles; and a shift towards greater use of technology in the personalization...
Abstract Investment Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers, which are also referred to as investors, of investment management services. Operators make investment decisions on behalf of investors, such as individuals or institutions, to achieve specified investment...
China Merchants Bank - Competitor Profile
’China Merchants Bank - Competitor Profile’ provides a comprehensive analysis of CMB’s private banking and wealth management operations. It offers insights into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on assets under...
Mining Industry Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Raising Quarterly Deals Review - Q3 2020
“Mining Industry Mergers, Acquisitions and Capital Raising Quarterly Deals Review - Q3 2020” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&As (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions)...
Credit Andorra’s Implementation of Salesforce’s Cloud Platform - Use Case Study
This report explores Credit Andorra’s deployment of Salesforce’s cloud platform to minimize the complexity resulting from different business lines and make the company more prepared to meet customer needs....
The global third-party banking software market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019. The third-party banking software refers to a multi-channel application that performs numerous core banking functions, private wealth management and business intelligence. It is an integrated and customized software solution...
HNW Offshore Investment: Drivers and Motivations
The proportion of HNW individuals who invest offshore has been on the rise despite the scandals that have shaken the industry.While the reasons are diverse and differ from country to country, an expectation of better returns abroad, international...
Competitor Profile: Credit Suisse Private Banking
Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland.It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2019
Headquartered in London, HSBC Holdings is a global universal bank.HSBC Private Bank is a brand used by its Global Private Banking division, catering to individuals with more than $5m (or the local currency equivalent) in assets.
Asset Management Revenue
Asset Under Management
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.