The expansion of the global platinum industry is forecast to reach 4.5% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2009 and 2015 the market increased with an average annual growth of 3.8%. Currently, unwrought platinum and platinum powder accounts for 74.4% of the global demand while semi-manufactured platinum has a 25.6% market share.
China, Germany, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States represent the largest platinum markets while the strongest annual growth is forecast to occur in Netherlands (21.5%), Bangladesh (19.3%), Ukraine (17.8%), Panama (14.7%) and Belgium (10.6%).
The report package Platinum Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for platinum in the world. Along with a global platinum market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the platinum market in the world and in different countries? - How is the platinum market divided into different product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall platinum market size, 2009-2020 - Platinum market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall platinum market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall platinum market, 2009, 2015 and 2020 - Market Potential Rates of the overall platinum market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Unwrought platinum and platinum powder Semi-manufactured platinum
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the platinum market in the world to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
191 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Metal Ore Mining Market to Reach $873.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Metal Ore Mining estimated at US$495.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$873.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
400 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the metal ore market include Rio Tinto Plc; Vale SA; BHP Billiton Ltd; Fortescue Metals Group Ltd and Barrick Gold Corp. The global metal ore market is expected to grow from $186.65 billion in 2020 to $212.63 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies...
Abstract CNC Lathes & Turning Centers Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of computer numerical controlled (CNC) lathes and turning centers. CNC lathes and turning machines are machine tools that rotate a work piece on its axis to perform activities such as cutting and drilling....
Metals and Mining Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary The G8 Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions...
Metals and Mining Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Metals & Mining industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
The Global Data Historian Market is poised to grow at a CAGR of around XX% over the next decade to reach approximately $XX million by 2028. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for consolidated data for process and performance improvement, growing need for industrial 360...
Unrefined: The COVID-19 pandemic has weakened demand from domestic and export markets Abstract Copper, Silver, Lead and Zinc Smelting and Refining in Australia Industry firms smelt and refine copper, silver, lead and zinc. Firms in the industry can smelt their own ore concentrate for smelting and refining,...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2021
Global Industrial Brakes Market 2021-2025
The analyst has been monitoring the industrial brakes market and it is poised to grow by $ 188.90 mn during 2021-2025 progressing at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period. Our report on industrial brakes market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth...
Metals and Mining - Metals and Mining Industry demonstrated resilience during pandemic Summary The metals and mining industry, like many others, has had to adjust to unprecedented market disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic in 2020. At the start of the year, many expected the performance...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the metal mining support activities market include CIMIC Group; PT United Tractors; Downer Blasting Services (DBS); Barminco Holdings Pty Limited and Boart Longyear. The global metal mining support activities market is expected to grow from $109.43 billion in 2020 to $127.69 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.