Global Defense Spends (Air Force, Army and Navy) - 2012 to 2020
- August 2016 •
- 315 pages •
- Report ID: 4202993
Strategic Defense Intelligence in its report "Global Defense Spends (Air Force, Army and Navy) - 2012 to 2020" has considered Revenue Expenditure which includes troop training, institutional education, construction and maintenance of various undertakings and Capital Expenditure (capex) covering research and development (RandD), procurement, maintenance, transportation and storage of weaponry and other equipment to portray the total defense spends in Global.
The report provides a quantitative top-level view of historic and projected defense spends at market (Defense) and Category (Air Force, Army and Navy) levels. The information in this report draws upon Strategic Defense Intelligence's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
Countries covered in this report: Australia, Pakistan, Japan, India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Thailand, France, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom, South Africa, Nigeria, Chile, Colombia, United States and Mexico
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 2 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Features key historical data on the defense spends in Global from 2012 to 2015.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall defense spends from 2016 to 2020.
- Provides segmentation data of the defense market in Global.
"Global Defense Spends (Air Force, Army and Navy) - 2012 to 2020" a market research analytics report from the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays Global's historical defense spends and projected defense budget allocations. The report provides strategic outlay on individual categories including Army, Navy and Air Force (where applicable).
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Global's defense market using Strategic Defense Intelligence's market and segmentation analytics.
- Identify industry trends in Global by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the defense market in Global.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using Strategic Defense Intelligence's forecast figures.