Summary Poland's tourism sector witnessed a good year in 2015. Inbound tourism has flourished in recent years as Poland increased its visibility in international markets by hosting events such as FIVB Volleyball Men's World Championship (2014), improvement in aviation infrastructure, and expanding presence of LCCs such as Ryanair. Events such as the Men's European Handball Championship 2016, the World Youth Day 2016, Wroclaw city being designated as the European Capital of Culture in 2016, the NATO summit in 2016, and the Men's European Volleyball Championship in 2017 are expected to drive the growth of inbound tourism over the next two years.
Key Findings - In April 2016, budget carrier Ryanair announced new routes from Belfast to Wroclaw, Warsaw, and Gdansk. These new routes will commence from winter 2016. "Poland, more and more every year, is becoming a popular choice for businesses to locate some of their services," said Kenny Jacobs, Chief Marketing Officer of Ryanair
- Poland's increasing domestic and inbound tourism market has attracted the attention of international brands such as Accor, Marriott, Best Western, and Hilton.
- Approximately 13 international hotels have opened over the last two years (July 2013 to July 2015). More than 15 international hotels are expected to open during 2015-2017
Synopsis Canadean's report - Travel and Tourism in Poland to 2020 - provides detailed information on the country's tourism sector, analyzing market data and providing insights. This report provides a better understanding of tourism flows, expenditure, and the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries.
What else does this report offer?
- Historic and forecast tourist volumes covering the entire Polish Travel and Tourism sector
- Detailed analysis of tourist spending patterns for various categories, such as accommodation, sightseeing entertainment, foodservice, transportation, retail, travel intermediaries, and others
- Analysis of trips by purpose and mode of transport, and expenditure across various categories including domestic, inbound, and outbound tourism, with analysis using similar metrics
- Analysis of the airline, hotel, car rental, and travel intermediaries industries by customer type - leisure and business travelers
Reasons To Buy - Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to Poland's Travel and Tourism sector
- Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key market trends and growth opportunities
- Direct promotional efforts on the most promising markets by identifying the key source and destination countries
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Inbound Tourism Spending Habits in the Top 10 Expenditure Markets, 2021 Update
Expenditure Markets In Focus report provides in-depth analysis of the top 10 inbound spending markets globally. Here, detailed commentary and analysis is provided for inbound spending in the US, France, Italy,...
Tourism Destination Market Insight - United States of America (USA) (2021)
Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure, and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities in the United States. This report explores the types of travelers that visit the country as well as a SWOT analysis.
Tourism Destination Market Insight - North America (2021)
Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, as well as risks and opportunities in the North America. This report explores the types of travelers that visit the country as well as a SWOT analysis.
Travel and Tourism Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
Travel and Tourism in France Summary Travel & Tourism in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Tourism Destination Market Insights - United States (2020)
The United States is home to a number of popular destinations for travelers of all types thanks to its varied offering. This insight report includes an analysis of source markets, infrastructure and attractions, and assesses the...
The travel and tourism market in South East Asia is segmented by Country, Type of Travel and by Mode of travel. The market is expected to observe growth due to the increasing outbound travel by young population within the region as well as growing inbound travel to the region.
- The growing government...
Outbound Tourism Spending Habits: Top 10 Expenditure Markets in Focus
Our Expenditure Markets in Focus report provides in-depth analysis of the top 10 spending outbound markets globally. Here, detailed commentary and analysis is provided for outbound spending in the US, China, Spain, France,...
Tourism Source Market Insight: Spain - Analysis of tourist profiles & flows, spending patterns, destination markets, risks and future opportunities Summary Spanish tourists spend an average of US$212.09 per domestic trip. This is a YOY increase of 9.3% from 2017. France’s growth in terms of average...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.