Summary The existing economic environment is unfavorable for the mining industry, and customer confidence levels will remain constant in August 2016-January 2016. Companies are slightly optimistic about economic conditions in Europe and the Rest of World due to strong domestic dynamics, encouraging monetary policies, and stabilization in economies within the MENA region that were worst hit by falling oil prices in the last two years. The mining industry is expected to record higher expenditure towards new product development and research and analysis in August 2016-January 2016, compared to January-June 2016. Moreover, executives with business operations in the Rest of the World region expect an increase in machinery and equipment prices in August 2016-January 2016, compared to January-June 2016.
Key Findings - Overall, 19% of survey respondents highlight the current economic environment as stable. Additionally, 17% of mining industry executives indicate a favorable or very favorable economic state
- Executives who operate in Europe and the Rest of the World have a more favorable opinion about their regions
- Overall, 61% and 32% of industry executives indicate a positive opinion about company and industry growth, respectively, during the next six months
- Over the next six months, 11% of survey respondents anticipate that the supplier prices of raw materials will increase by up to 6%. Executives operating in Europe project the highest growth in raw material prices, followed by those operating in North America, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Executives operating in Asia-Pacific are less concerned about rising new competition during Aug 2016-Jan 2017, compared to Jan-Jun 2016
Synopsis Kable's Mining Industry Business Confidence Report examines executives' opinion about the business environment over August 2016-January 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, the report provides information categorized by region and presents a comparison with January-June 2016 wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives' expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: analyzes mining industry executives' opinion about the change in customer confidence during Aug 2016-Jan 2017
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for Aug 2016-Jan 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for Aug 2016-Jan 2017
- Key priorities: identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy - Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the mining industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of mining industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during Aug 2016-Jan 2017
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The security orchestration market is expected to register a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The implementation of security orchestration across various organizations can help manage security alerts and prevent severe cyber-attacks. As the sophistication level in cyber-attacks is increasing, security vendors are trying...
The Network Encryption Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16.2% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The increasing number of network security breaches, increasing adoption of cloud technologies by numerous organizations, and the rising need to comply with ever-changing regulatory standards for improved data protection are some of the...
The global bot security market size is projected to grow from USD 408 million in 2021 to USD 983 million by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 19.2% during the forecast period. Major driving factors for the bot security market include rise in bad bot traffic; increasing sophistication of botnet attacks and loss of revenues for...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Mar 2021
Major players in the automated breach and attack simulation market are Qualys, Inc., Rapid7, DXC Technology, Cymulate, XM Cyber, AttackIQ, Skybox Security, SafeBreach, NopSec, and Firemon. The global automated breach and attack simulation market is expected to grow from $202.82 million in 2020 to $277.87 million in 2021 at a compound...
194 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jul 2021
China’s demand for IT Security Software has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer...
Secure demand: The pandemic has raised demand for security software for remote working practices Abstract Cyber Security Software Development in the UK Operators integrate security practices into the software development life cycle and verify the security of internally developed programs before they...
The global railway cybersecurity market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.4% from USD 6.2 billion in 2021 to USD 10.6 billion by 2027. Major factors driving the railway cybersecurity market include adoption of IoT as well as automation technologies to enhance efficiency in optimization of railways and increasing number of government initiatives...
87 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jul 2021
This study focuses on China’s IT Security Software industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s...
The global eGRC market size is projected to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 2.2 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.9% during the forecast period. The major factors fueling the market growth include the growing need to meet stringent compliance mandates and get a holistic view of policy, risk and compliance...
The global MFA market size is projected to grow from USD 11.1 billion in 2021 to USD 23.5 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 16.2% during the forecast period. Major driving factors for the MFA market include rise in security breaches, fraud, and data identity thefts, surge in use of BYOD/ IoT devices, high demand for...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.