Summary High per capita income is driving the Meat market in Singapore. The market is being led by the 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category while the Cooked Meats - Packaged category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. Tulip Food Company A/S and Amoy Canning Corporation (Singapore) Ltd. are the leading players in the Singaporean Meat market.
Key Findings - The Meat market in Singapore is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.8% during 2015-2020 in value terms.
- Singaporean consumers are opting for value for money products in the Meat market.
- The 'Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts' category is expected to gain market share during 2015-2020.
- Older Young Adults account for the majority of Cooked Meats - Counter consumption.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Singaporean Meat market.
- Frangosul and Porkee are the most popular Frozen Meat brands in Singapore.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Meat market in Singapore provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Meat, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Meat - Whole Cuts, Cooked Meats - Counter, Cooked Meats - Packaged, Fresh Meat (Counter), and Frozen Meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Tray, Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Film, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Liquid Handwash Market Report
The global liquid handwash market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the period 2021–2026.
The global market is observing growth due to the rise in personal and hand hygiene awareness...
The Modified Atmosphere Packaging Market was valued at USD 12.97 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 18.28 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). In the wake of COVID-19 the market faced supply chian disruptions as the entire world went under lockdown but as the demand for packaged food grew immediately...
The North American flexible packaging market was valued at USD 40.14 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 48.39 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 3.16% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Technological innovation, sustainability trepidations, and attractive economics are among the reasons for the remarkable growth of flexible...
The personal care packaging market was valued at USD 24.49 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 31.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.78% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Personal care packaging is essential for the beauty and cosmetic industry since it adds to the visual appeal and contributes to increasing...
The luxury packaging market was valued at USD 16.65 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 22.37 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The cannabidiol or CBD packaging trend is spreading immensely in the lifestyle and beauty markets. The market for luxury products made from the non-psychoactive...
The green packaging market registered a value of USD 266.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to be 404.96 billion in 2026 to register a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. Concerns about environmental impacts caused by these plastic bottles continue to increase across the food and beverage industry, leading to several companies...
The global LED packaging market size is estimated to be USD 17.6 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach 22.1 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period. The market has a promising growth potential due to several factors, including the risen demand for IoT-enabled lighting fixtures and smart lighting solutions, surged...
Opportunities in the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector to 2024
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$519.9 billion in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$622.3 billion by 2024. Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global dairy and...
41 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Dec 2020
The main impact of COVID-19 in packaging demand has been an increase in takeaway service and home deliveries. Sales have surged through e-commerce channels due to consumers remaining at home. One result has been that food, beverages and home care have a significant rise in sales in multipacks and large pack sizes.
Packaging in Singapore...
The Biodegradable Packaging Market was valued at USD 89.57 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach a value of USD 121.38 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period (2020-2025). The Biodegradable Packaging solutions are finding increasing application in packaging owing to its low environmental impact, growing focus on recyclability...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.