Summary The Syrups and Spreads market in Brazil will register high growth both in value terms during 2015-2020. The market is led by Jams, Jellies and Preserves while the Savory Spreads category is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the country. Superbom ,Ferrero SpA, Queensberry are the leading players in the Brazilian Syrups and Spreads market.
Key Findings - Of the five categories analyzed, 'Jams, Jellies and Preserves' is forecast to be the fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 9.6% during 2015-2020
- Men account for the majority of Syrups consumption in Brazil
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets account for more than three-fourth of the overall Syrups and Spreads distribution in 2015
- Rigid Plastics is forecast to register the fastest growth among packaging materials during 2015-2020
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Syrups and Spreads market in Brazil provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Syrups, Molasses, Sweet Spreads, Jams, Jellies and Preserves and Savory Spreads with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: Consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics and others; container data for: Jar, Tub, Bottle and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2018 Future of Global Jelly Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition and Outlook Of Jelly Types, Distribution Channel, Ingredient Type and Regions Report Global Jelly markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into developing countries. The year...
2018 Future of Global Fruit Spreads Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition, Outlook of Fruit Spread Types, Distribution Channel And Regions Report Global Fruit Spreads markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into developing countries. The...
2018 Future of Global Natural Preservatives (Acids, Antioxidants and Spices) Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Natural Preservatives by Product, Type, Application, Functions And Regions Report Global Natural Preservatives markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards...
127 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2018
About this market Consumers’ preference for packaged food items like confectionery primarily depends on the availability of a diverse range. The larger the number of products available in the market in various sizes and ranges, the greater will be the scope for sales. The availability of a wide range of sugar confectionery...
2018 Future of Global Nut-Based Spread Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition and Outlook Of Nut-Based Spread Types, Applications,Packaging and Regions Report Global Nut-Based Spread markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into developing...
109 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jan 2019
About this market Increasing prominence of private labels to drive market growth. Private labeling is one of the key strategies adopted by the retail sector to cope with the growing competition and increasingly fragmented nature of the market. Globally, the market share of private label products is increasing. Private label...
Summary This report is produced at time of order from FFT’s online Food & Drink Markets database, first developed in 1989. This database is continually updated, based on extensive desk and field research, and drawing on very long experience. It provides historical and forecast market data covering retail and foodservice...
172 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Dec 2018
The Bolivian economy entered a period of economic slowdown in 2015 which remained the case into 2018. Despite this, packaged food achieved a positive performance over 2018 as a whole. Consumers remained rational with their expenditure and sought convenience. Products which are considered family staples continued to grow, albeit at slower rates,...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Savory & Deli Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High-Growth Economies Summary The savory & deli sector in Asia-Pacific stood at US$25,912 million in 2017 and is forecast to reach US$38,916.9 million in 2022, registering a fastest CAGR of 8.5% compared...
Sweet Spreads in Malaysia by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This report covers packaged; jam, chocolate spread, butter/spread, honey and other sweet spreads. Market size comprises sales through all retail channels including direct to consumer. Market...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.