Summary The Haircare market in South Africa is led by the Shampoo category in both value and volume terms. The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Procter and Gamble and L'Oreal S.A. are the leading market players in the country. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel and Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the market.
Key Findings - The Haircare market in South Africa is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- South African consumers are opting for value for money products in the Haircare market
- The Hair Colorants category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Clairoli is the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Flip/Snap Top is the commonly used closure type in the South African Haircare market
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in South Africa provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Glass, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Pouch, and others
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Trends, opportunities, and forecast in anti aging active ingredient market to 2026 by application (skin care and hair care), source (natural and synthetic), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World) The future of the global anti-aging active ingredient market looks promising with opportunities in the...
2021 Hair Oil Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 2021 Hair Oil Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Hair Oil Market at a global, regional and key country level, split by different sub-segments...
250 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Apr 2021
China’s demand for Hair Care Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Opportunities in the Americas Haircare Sector
The global haircare sector was valued at US$92.2 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 0.23% during 2020-2025. The Americas was the largest market in the global haircare sector with value sales of US$38.9 billion, accounting...
Europe skin care and hair care products market was valued at USD 52,210.82 million in 2020, and it is projected to witness a CAGR of 2.12% during the forecast period, 2021-2026. - The improving quality of life, the positive effects of skin and hair care on self-esteem and social interaction, and the gradual consumer shift toward premium...
Italy Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Italian haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both value and volume terms in 2020, while the salon hair care category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is...
South Korea Haircare - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
South Korea haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both value and volume terms in 2020.The salon hair care category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.
Hypermarkets & Supermarkets...
Brazil Haircare Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025
The Brazilian haircare sector is led by the shampoo category in both value and volume terms in 2020, while the styling agents category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2020-2025.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is...
The Asia Pacific piroctone olamine market was valued at US$ 25,139.85 Thousand in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 35,241.09 Thousand by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% from 2020 - 2027. Piroctone olamine, an ethanolamine salt of hydroxamic acid derivative named piroctone, is an antifungal agent.It is frequently used in...
The Europe piroctone olamine market was valued at US$ 14,648.22 Thousand in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 20,058.90 Thousand by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% from 2020 - 2027. Piroctone olamine, an ethanolamine salt of hydroxamic acid derivative named piroctone, is an antifungal agent.It is frequently used in anti-dandruff...
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.