Summary The Wine market in Japan is analyzed to be growing at a higher growth rate during 2010 - 2015. Depreciation of Japanese Yen (JPY) against US$ have slightly affected the market growth and consumption pattern. However, with relatively stable exchange rates projected during 2015-2020, the Wine market will also revive and grow at a moderate rate. Overall, Still Wine is estimated to be the most dominant and fastest growing category during 2015 - 2020. Consumer trends such as Single Lifestyle and Environmental Responsibility have influenced product consumption in the current scenario.
Key Findings - Of the three categories analyzed, Still Wine will be largest as well as fastest growing value category, registering a CAGR of 5.2% during 2015-2020
- Sales through On-trade transactions account for nearly half of the overall Wine distribution in Japan
- Davide Campari-Milano S.p.A. and Mercian Corporation are the leading market players in the country
- Glass is the only packaging material used in the Japanese Wine market
- Going ahead, demand for private label products and the emerging concept of sommelier services by online retailers will contribute to the market growth over the next five years
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Japan provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass; container data for: Bottle
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Wine Global Industry Almanac 2013-2022 Summary Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
2018 Future of Global Sparkling Wine Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Sparkling Wine by Product Type, Applications, Packaging, Sales Channel and Regions Report Global Sparkling Wine markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion...
2018 Future of Global Wine Barrel Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Wine Barrel by Type of Oak Wood, Type of Wine, Type of Toasted Level, Applications,Packaging and Regions Report Global Wine Barrel markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans...
2018 Future of Global Fortified Wine Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition and Outlook Of Fortified Wine Types, Taste Types, Applications, Packaging and Regions Report Global Fortified Wine markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards investments and plans for market expansion into developing...
Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wine Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high-growth economies Summary The Asia-Pacific wine market is expected to grow from US$90,406.5 million in 2017 to US$171,889.1 million in 2022, at a CAGR of 13.7%. The regional market is forecast to record a value...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2019
Wine And Brandy Manufacturing (Wineries) Market Global Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global wine and brandy manufacturing (wineries) market. Reasons to Purchase • Gain a truly global perspective...
Opportunities in the Western Europe Wine Sector: Analysis of opportunities offered by high-growth economies Summary The Western Europe wine sector was valued at US$126,799.8 million in 2017, and was the largest worldwide with a share of 39.6% of the global market. Growing at a CAGR of 4% over 2017-2022,...
Opportunities in the Americas Wine Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by Countries in the Region Summary The Americas had a value share of 20.6% in the global wine sector in 2017, representing the second largest regional market. The region is expected to register a value CAGR of 5.8% over...
Double shot: Growth in per capita expenditure on alcohol is expected to support industry revenue growth Abstract Wine & Spirits Wholesaling in the US The Wine and Spirits Wholesaling industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of wine, distilled alcohol...
Wine and Sparkling Wines in Russia by Mintel Market Sizes provides you with annual year-end market size data, most recently updated in 2018. This market covers red, rose and white wines, sparkling wines and Champagne. Market size is based on retail (off trade) and non-retail (on trade and food industry) sales. Market...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.