Summary The Wine market in the US is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by high GDP per Capita. Still Wine is the leading value category and also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Wine consumption among Americans is mainly influenced by the Premiumization and Indulgence and the Gender Specificity consumer trends.
Key Findings - The Wine market in the US is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% in value terms during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth.
- The Red Wine segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Still Wine category.
- Stopper is the most commonly used closure type in the US Wine market.
- Andre/ Wycliff is the leading Sparkling Wine brand in the US.
Synopsis Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in the US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The vermouth market in the US was valued at US$ 1,543.24 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach US$ 2,699.52 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2027. Vermouth is a fortified wine that is aromatized and flavored with various herbs and other botanicals.Currently, consumers are more conscious of...
2021 Fortified Wine Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 2021 Fortified Wine Market - Size, Share, COVID Impact Analysis and Forecast to 2027 – is comprehensive research with in-depth data and contemporary analysis of Fortified Wine Market at a global, regional and key country level, split...
66 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for alcoholic drinks in Panama. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows: Alcoholic Drinks in Panama report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing you to identify...
The North America organic wine market is expected to grow from US$ 1630.33 million in 2019 to US$ 3895.59 million by 2027; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2027. The North America organic wine market is likely to account for a remarkable share of the organic wine market during the forecast period. One of the major factors...
Open bar: Rising disposable income will likely enable consumers to spend more alcohol Abstract Beer, Wine & Liquor Stores in the US The Beer, Wine and Liquor Stores industry comprises specialty shops specifically licensed to sell alcoholic beverages for off-premises consumption. Amid rising per capita...
Abstract Global Wine Manufacturing The Global Wine Manufacturing industry has experienced mild growth as a result of different trends across the world. The industry’s performance relies on consumer trends and therefore on variables affecting decisions by consumers. Many countries traditionally associated with...
54 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Oct 2020
This report analyses the market for alcoholic drinks in Jordan. For the purposes of the study, the market has been defined as follows: Alcoholic Drinks in Jordan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2015-2019), allowing you to identify...
65 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Nov 2020
Throughout the review period and until 2019, just prior to the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, the alcoholic drinks market in Morocco recorded total volume declines annually in every category except for wine and spirits.
Alcoholic Drinks in Morocco report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national...
Running dry: Restrictions due to the pandemic have decimated industry revenue and profitability Abstract Pubs & Bars in the UK Pubs and bars prepare and serve beverages for consumption on their own premises. The industry only includes individuals and companies that operate pubs. Companies that own but...
Wine Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Wine industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains company market share info and analysis of competitive...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.