The report Work Truck Market in Netherlands to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for work trucks in Netherlands. The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in a readily accessible document with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The report helps answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the work truck market in Netherlands? - How is the work truck market divided into different types of product segments? - How are the overall market and different product segments growing? - How is the market predicted to develop in the future? - What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in this report:
- Overall work truck market size, 2009-2020 - Work truck market size by product segment, 2009-2020 - Growth rates of the overall market and different product segments, 2009-2020 - Shares of different product segments of the overall market, 2009, 2015, and 2020 - Market potential rates of the overall market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Electric work trucks with lifting or handling equipment Other electric work trucks Non-electric work trucks with lifting or handling equipment Other work trucks Parts of work trucks
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the work truck market in Netherlands to 2020 - Track industry developments and identify market opportunities - Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects - Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in this PDF format industry report. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Indonesian connected trucks telematics market is showing good indicators for growth, mainly attributed to the government’s involvement in the development of transportation and safety infrastructure. The analyst expects market growth to be driven by the influx of foreign telematics service providers, several partnerships, and innovation...
The research service on the class 4–8 filters aftermarket in North America forecasts market size till 2027. The base year is 2020, and the study period is 2017 to 2027.
The study analyzes key Medium-duty (MD) and Heavy-duty (HD) truck filter replacement trends in the aftermarket. The filters covered in this study are oil, fuel, air,...
The medium-duty and heavy-duty truck and bus markets in the US are expected to show strong recovery following the major dip in 2020 due to the dire impacts of the COVID-19 crisis on production and sales.However, the crisis is forecast to have a relatively lower impact on the electric truck and bus markets.
The electric bus segment...
234 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 15
- Influencer Pool: 9196
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
The Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) connected trucks telematics market is moving ahead with a steady growth rate despite the impact from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The market is dominated by prominent telematics industry leaders, and also OEMs who are vying for an equal market share.
Telematics technology is expected to grow...
Road traffic accidents and losses involving commercial trucks and buses in Thailand have led to more regulations regarding commercial vehicle specifications, safety, and operation.In 2013, the Thai government began to implement GPS installation on trucks and tractor trucks used specifically for the transport of dangerous goods and hazardous...
Commercial vehicle manufacturers have been affected by steep reductions in sales in 2020. Medium-duty truck sales have fallen by 19.2%, and heavy-duty trucks have dipped by 31.1% from 2019 levels. Nationwide lockdowns and temporary stoppages in commercial transport operations have left fleets floundering, both financially and operationally....
Abstract Off-Highway Trucks Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of new off-highway trucks, which are heavy-duty transport vehicles containing beds or containers that can be tilted to unload loose material and other contents. This report focuses on the two most common types of off-highway...
In 2019, global heavy-duty truck sales grew strongly in North America and South America and moderately in Europe and China, while declining in India.Currently, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a wide-scale global supply chain disruption in all industries.
The impact will be strongly felt across the US and European MD-HD markets, with...
The Indian connected trucks telematics market enjoys a diverse culture, with varying degrees of development in various regions of the country.It holds a unique set of market challenges nationwide.
The market in India, for most parts, has historically remained dormant.However, recent developments in the political, social, and economical...
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.