PTT Public Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- September 2017 •
- 53 pages •
- Report ID: 4264071
PTT Public Company Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
PTT Public Company Limited (PTT or ’the company’) is a fully integrated national petroleum and petrochemical company. The company is engaged in petroleum exploration and production, natural gas, refining, oil marketing and international trading, petrochemicals businesses, and other related businesses. The company has operations in Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Oman, Algeria, Mozambique, Kenya, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. It is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand and employed 25,986 people as on December 31, 2014.
- Detailed information on PTT Public Company Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting PTT Public Company Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of PTT Public Company Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on PTT Public Company Limited’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about PTT Public Company Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of PTT Public Company Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess PTT Public Company Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on PTT Public Company Limited’s business structure, strategy and prospects.