Baby Food BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide_2016
- October 2016 •
- 100 pages •
- Report ID: 4278443
The BRIC Baby Food industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC baby food market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC baby food market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key baby food market players' BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC baby food market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the BRIC baby food market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the BRIC baby food market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the BRIC baby food market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC baby food market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the BRIC baby food market?
Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the baby food industry and had a total market value of $18,259.1 million in 2015. India was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.7% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the baby food industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $13,741.1 million in 2015. This was followed by India, Russia and Brazil with a value of $2,103.0, $1,454.0, and $961.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the baby food industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $24,358.4 million in 2020, followed by India, Russia, Brazil with expected values of $4,030.9, $2,165.6 and $1,404.0 million, respectively.