Summary Canadean's Global Executives Survey: Growth of Flexible Packaging report examines organizations' views about the opportunities for flexible packaging. The report evaluates strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing industry players who use flexible packaging in their production processes.
Key Findings - In Asia-Pacific, companies are the most likely to work with flexible packaging
- For large and small companies, improved sustainability increases the popularity of flexible packaging
- Packaging companies mainly prioritize running costs, adaptability to different pack sizes/materials, and initial costs of purchasing equipment when looking for new equipment for flexible packaging
- BOPP is by far the leading material for which players in the packaging industry forecast the greatest demand
- Specialization in other packaging types and not being suitable for the product nature are key reasons producers avoid flexible packs
Synopsis - Packaging retailers are progressively looking for products that exhibit some creativity in merchandise.
- Flexible packaging is reusable and also includes features such as clear high-barrier films, easy open and easy-reclose options, reducing waste costs, and green appeal.
- Lower production costs and providing convenience for consumers are the key strengths.
- Flexible packaging should aim to replace paper packs, as many packaging companies find it difficult to substitute their paper packs with flexible packaging.
- BOPP is considered to be the leading flexible material, for which industry players forecast the greatest demand.
- Finally, non-flexible packaging producers should compete with flexible packaging on sustainability and premium credentials.
Reasons To Buy - The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by understanding the features of flexible packaging such as resealable seals, zip locks, and spouts
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions flexible packaging enables manufacturers to make packaging of any shape and size to suit their product, brand, and other business needs
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas (eco-friendly packaging) highlighted by survey respondents
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Global Flexible Packaging Market By Product Type (Pouches, Rollstocks, Bags & Others), By Material Type (Plastic, Paper & Others), By Printing Technology (Flexography, Rotogravure & Others), By Application, By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024 Global flexible packaging market is projected to grow from...
Trends and Opportunities in the Thai Packaging Industry: Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Beverages and Other Industries Summary The packaging industry in Thailand is set to witness moderate growth between 2018 and 2023, growing from 61.4 billion units...
2018 Future of Global Flexible Packaging Wax Paper Market To 2025- Growth Opportunities, Competition And Outlook Of Flexible Packaging Wax Paper by Product Type, Wax Type, Packaging Type, Application And Regions Report Global Flexible Packaging Wax Paper markets are witnessing robust growth due to ongoing drive towards...
110 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Dec 2018
About this market Innovations in FIBC products to trend in the market. The vendors in the FIBC market are expanding their product portfolios by adding innovative FIBC products as per the needs of various end-users. These innovations relate to the shape of the product, convenience in handling, and the properties of the raw...
Trends and Opportunities in the South African Packaging Industry: Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics & Toiletries, Beverages, and Other Industries Summary "Trends and Opportunities in the South African Packaging Industry", report brings together multiple data sources to...
584 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2019
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Flexible Packaging in Thousand Metric Tons and US$ Million. The market is further analyzed in volume terms (thousand metric tons) by the following Segments: Plastic Films (Polyethylene, Polypropylene, Polyvinyl Chloride, & Other Resins), Paper, and Aluminum Foil. The report...
104 pages •
By International Market Analysis Research and Consult
• Feb 2019
The GCC flexible packaging market reached a value of US$ 1.6 Billion in 2018. Flexible packaging refers to any package that is made up of flexible and easy yielding materials that has no rigid structure of its own (such as hard plastics), but actually conforms – and follows the contours of – the product that is enclosed within it. Flexible...
100 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Nov 2018
About this market Flexible packaging leaves a lower carbon footprint than traditional packaging. For packing equal amount of food, flexible pouches require 4% lesser cargo space than glass containers. This leads to lower emission during transport. Also, less amount of materials is required to manufacture flexible packaging....
Abstract Flexible Packaging Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of flexible packaging. Flexible packaging is used to enclose and protect products for distribution, storage and retail purposes and is characterized by its malleability. When employed, flexible packaging often resembles...
The report on global flexible packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global flexible packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on flexible packaging market covers the analysis of the leading...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.