Summary Canadean's Global Executives Survey: Growth of Flexible Packaging report examines organizations' views about the opportunities for flexible packaging. The report evaluates strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing industry players who use flexible packaging in their production processes.
Key Findings - In Asia-Pacific, companies are the most likely to work with flexible packaging
- For large and small companies, improved sustainability increases the popularity of flexible packaging
- Packaging companies mainly prioritize running costs, adaptability to different pack sizes/materials, and initial costs of purchasing equipment when looking for new equipment for flexible packaging
- BOPP is by far the leading material for which players in the packaging industry forecast the greatest demand
- Specialization in other packaging types and not being suitable for the product nature are key reasons producers avoid flexible packs
Synopsis - Packaging retailers are progressively looking for products that exhibit some creativity in merchandise.
- Flexible packaging is reusable and also includes features such as clear high-barrier films, easy open and easy-reclose options, reducing waste costs, and green appeal.
- Lower production costs and providing convenience for consumers are the key strengths.
- Flexible packaging should aim to replace paper packs, as many packaging companies find it difficult to substitute their paper packs with flexible packaging.
- BOPP is considered to be the leading flexible material, for which industry players forecast the greatest demand.
- Finally, non-flexible packaging producers should compete with flexible packaging on sustainability and premium credentials.
Reasons To Buy - The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by understanding the features of flexible packaging such as resealable seals, zip locks, and spouts
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions flexible packaging enables manufacturers to make packaging of any shape and size to suit their product, brand, and other business needs
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas (eco-friendly packaging) highlighted by survey respondents
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
KEY FINDINGS The global flexible packaging market is projected to grow at an approximate CAGR of 4.81% during the forecast period of 2018-2026. The use of flexible packaging material in the food and beverage industry and the growing popularity of modified atmosphere packaging are the key drivers for this market. MARKET...
The global demand for Flexible Packaging is forecast to report strong growth driven by consumption in major emerging markets.More growth opportunities will turn up between 2018 and 2025 as compared to the past five years, suggesting rapid pace of change. Companies quickly adapting to this changing landscape are emerging as top performers...
The report on global flexible packaging market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period of 2016 to 2024. The report predicts the global flexible packaging market to grow with a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period of 2018-2024. The study on flexible packaging market covers the analysis of the leading...
The economy of Latin America has grown from 2.9% in 2014 to 3.7% in 2016. The steady growth in this region for some years and economic policies has improved the lives of millions. The poverty rate has also declined from 42% in 2000 to 25% in 2012 and the middle class has increased from 22% to 34% in the same time. The FDI in this region received...
The North America flexible packaging market was valued at USD 59.7 billion in 2017, and it is expected to reach a value of USD 70.54 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 2.82% over the forecast period (2018-2023). The scope of the market covers flexible packaging products, including pouches, bags, and wraps. Increasing market demand for consumer-friendly...
The flexible packaging market was valued at USD 230.97 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 291.96 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 3.86%, over the forecast period (2018—2023). The regions considered in the scope of the report include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. With...