Department Stores Retailing in Europe, 2015-2020
- November 2016
- 40 pages
Department stores retail sales in Europe will return to positive growth during 2015-2020. UK is leads the regional, representing 25.9% of the total European department stores retail sales in 2015. Despite Brexit, department stores in the UK will register moderate sales growth over the forecast period. Department stores retail space expansion will contribute to swift growth in Central and Eastern European department stores market. In addition, increase in tourism to the region will also support department stores sales in this region.
- The UK will continue to be leader of the European departmental store market during forecast period.
- Russia will be the fastest growing market during 2015-2020
- French retailers are temporarily facing challenges and finding new markets
- Clothing and Footwear remained as popular category sold through department stores in Europe followed by Home and garden products
- Provides a comprehensive view of the department stores retail landscape in Europe, including current market sizes and category forecast to 2020; highlights the fastest growing markets and category groups.
- Details market size and category forecasts for the region and countries, features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and department store retail trends
- The report covers 24 largest retail markets in Europe
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of Europe department stores retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest-growing markets across the region
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering ten category groups) and key innovations in the retail space in major countries across the region
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the region
- Benefit from detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market.
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the region, including market share of the retailers for the region