Ceramic is a non-metallic, inorganic solid material comprising of metal, non-metal, or metalloid atoms primarily held in covalent and ionic bonds. Ceramic materials are hard, brittle, strong in compression, and weak in tension. Ceramic materials can withstand the chemical erosion that occurs in materials that are subjected to caustic or acidic environments. Ceramics can generally withstand very high temperatures, ranging from 1,000°C to 1,600°C.
Technavio’s analysts forecast the global ceramic machinery market to grow at a CAGR of 7% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global ceramic machinery market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of ceramic machinery in various end-user segments, and the average price of different types of ceramic machinery has been considered in determining the market size.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- Africa - Americas - Asia and the Middle East - Europe
Technavio's report, Global Ceramic Machinery Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- EFI Cretaprint - Keda Industrial Company - KERAjet - SACMI - SITI B&T
Other prominent vendors
- Ancora - Assogroup - Air Power Group - AKK Service - B.C.R - Bedeschi - Bevini - Bonfiglioli Italia - Breton - BMR - C.A.M.I Depurazioni - C.I.ME.S. - C.M.F Technology - Capaccioli - Ceramco - Ceramic Instruments - Cerchimica - Certech - Cimma Ing. Morandotti & C. - Cismac Automazioni - Coel Tunnel - Comaf - Comet Costruzioni Metalliche - Costi Automazioni Industriali - Cuccolini - Devel - Durst - Manfredini & Schianchi - Martinelli Ettore - Meccanica 2P - Mectiles Italia - Newton Serigrafica - Nuova Era - Nuova Lecon - Nuova O.M.I.P. - Officina C.M.C. - Ricoth - RIVI MAGNETICS - S.A.I.T - S.C.R. Stampi Ceramici Roteglia - S.R.S. - Stylgraph - T.S.C - TCK - Tecnomec Borghi - Tecnopress - Torrecid Group - United Symbol - Guangdong Modena Technology - Elettrotecnica Imolese - Esmal Glass-Itaca Grupo - Lasselsberger Ceramics - TecnoFerrari - System Ceramics - Julius Lippert - Keller HCW - Euroelettra Sistemi - Eurofilter - Euromeccanica - Expert System Solutions - F.M. - Ferrari e Cigarini - Frac - Fuccelli - Gabbrielli Technology - Gape Due - Ingegneria Ceramica - IRI - Italstampi - Keos - LB Officine Meccaniche - LEMA Lavorazioni - LEMA Lavorazioni Edilmeccaniche Albavilla - Levikurve - M.D. Micro Detectors - Officine SMAC - OMIC Impianti - OMNIA - Orizzonte - Omis International - Pedrini - Poligraph - Projecta - Realmeccanica - SE.TE.C. - SIMA - Simec - Sitec Castellarano - Soltek - Technology Design - Tecnema Technology - Tecnodiamant - Tecnografica - Tecnosint - Tosilab - ZS Tech
- Upward trends in end-user industries. - For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Environmental hazards in ceramic fabrication. - For a full, detailed list, view our report
- Technological advances in ceramics. - For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be? - What are the key market trends? - What is driving this market? - What are the challenges to market growth? - Who are the key vendors in this market space? - What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors? - What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
Methodology Research methodology is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research includes in-depth interviews with industry experts, vendors, resellers and customers. Secondary research includes Technavio Platform, industry publications, company reports, news articles, analyst reports, trade associations and the data published by Government agencies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global ceramic armor market was valued at US$ 1,911.26 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 3,273.35 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2020–2027. Ceramic armors are being employed in the manufacturing of helmets, goggles, and gloves, and backpacks for military uses.A ballistic vest, or bullet-resistant...
The global medical ceramics market is projected to reach USD 12.9 billion by 2025 from USD 9.6 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2020 to 2025. Factors such as increasing research activities for the development of novel medical ceramics, growing demand for medical ceramics in plastic surgeries & wound healing applications; the...
The bioceramics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of market studied are the growing demand from biocompatible materials, increase in ageing population leading to increase in spinal, and ortho-biological surgeries, increasing usage in dental care, and increasing...
228 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jul 2020
China’s demand for Ceramics has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, imports & exports, consumer consumption...
Initiatives by the public sectors of developing nations are expected to drive the ceramic sanitary ware market. The global ceramic sanitary ware market size is projected to grow from USD 32.1 billion in 2020 to USD 44.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.8%. The increasing demand from developing nations drives the ceramic sanitary ware market....
The Vietnamese ceramic tiles market is expected to register a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. Vietnam exports ceramic products majorly to Taiwan, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia, the United States, and Australia. In Vietnam, most of the imports of ceramic products are from China. Ceramics...
The global ceramic adhesives market is accounted to US$ 6,344.0 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period 2019 - 2027, to account to US$ 9,931.8 Mn by 2027. Ceramic adhesives are widely being used for the wall, and flooring tiles applications owing to its excellent properties such as mechanical strength,...
Knee Implants Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities, 2019- 2025 Global Knee Implants Market Size, Outlook and Growth Opportunities to 2025: By Procedure (Total knee replacement, Partial knee replacement, and Revision knee replacement), By Implant Material (Metal Alloy, Ceramic Material, Plastic, and Others),...
Executive Summary A comprehensive research report created through extensive primary research (inputs from industry experts, companies, stakeholders) and secondary research, the report aims to present the analysis of Global Large Format Ceramic Panel Market. The report on large format ceramic panel market has been analysed...
The global facades market is expected to grow to US$ 197.3 billion by 2025 from US$ 165.3 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 2.3%. Facades are vital components of the building that enable in meeting the energy efficiency and interior comfort requirements of the building.The type of façade system to be put to use, the design of the...
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.