Roofing Market by Type, Application, and Region - Global Forecasts to 2026
- November 2016
- 133 pages
- Report ID: 4412110
The global roofing market is projected to reach USD 270.40 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2016 to 2026. Rapid growth of the global roofing market is driven by increasing demand for roofing materials from residential, commercial, and non-residential sectors in the emerging economies and repairing and remodeling works being carried out in developed countries. High installation and manufacturing costs of roofing materials is the major restraining factor for the growth of the global roofing market.
“The chemicals type segment of the global roofing market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR between 2016 and 2026.”
The demand for chemicals used for roofing is increasing in the emerging economies, such as India and China, owing to continuous growth of the industrial infrastructure sector in these economies. Increased use of roofing chemicals in residential and commercial applications, such as retail spaces, shopping malls, and housing units, among others is fueling the growth of the global roofing market.
“The Asia-Pacific region is projected to lead the global roofing market between 2016 and 2026.”
In terms of value, the Asia-Pacific region led the global roofing market in 2015. The overall economic growth of the Asia-Pacific region has led to increased urbanization and rapid industrialization in the region. Consumption level of roofing materials in the Asia-Pacific region differs on the basis of country. China is the leader in terms of consumption of roofing materials in the Asia-Pacific region. It is followed by Japan and India. The Asia-Pacific roofing market is one of the fastest-growing markets, mainly due to population growth in the region and gradual increase in industrial, commercial, and residential infrastructures. Factors, such as modernization of power infrastructure, increased demand for transportation, enhancement of agricultural facilities, and growth of energy efficient and eco-friendly roofing systems in the region have led to the growth of the Asia-Pacific roofing market.
This study on the global roofing market has been validated through primaries conducted with various industry experts, worldwide. These primary sources have been classified on the basis of company type, designation, and region.
- By Company Type- Tier 1 - 40%, Tier 2 - 40%, and Tier 3 - 20%
- By Designation- C Level-10%, D Level-50%, and Others-40%
- By Region- Asia-Pacific-30%, North America-20%, Europe- 40%, and South America and Middle East & Africa- 10%
Companies profiled in the report
- BASF SE (Germany)
- 3M Company (U.S.)
- Atlas Roofing Corporation (U.S.)
- Duro-Last Roofing, Inc. (U.S.)
- CertainTeed Corporation (U.S.)
- Braas Monier Building Group Services S.A. (Luxembourg)
- GAF (U.S.)
- Johns Manville Corporation (U.S.)
- Sika AG (Switzerland)
- Owens Corning (U.S.)
- E.I. Du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.)
In the report, the global roofing market has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. The objective of the study is to define, describe, and forecast the global roofing market on the basis of various segmentations and to strategically analyze the market segments with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the total market.
REASONS TO BUY THE REPORT
The report will help market leaders/new entrants in the global roofing market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the global roofing market comprehensively and provides closest approximations for all market segments and subsegments across different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to obtain improved understanding of their competitors and gain increased insights about their businesses. The competitive landscape section includes investments & expansions, new product launches, partnerships, agreements & collaborations, and mergers & acquisitions.