Paper and Paperboard Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The Emerging 5 Paper & Paperboard industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - These countries contributed $1,56,565.8 million to the global paper & paperboard industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,86,496.2 million in 2024, with a CAGR of 3.6% over the 2019-24 period.
- Within the paper & paperboard industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $1,16,250.1 million in 2019. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $16,670.2 and $11,115.2 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the paper & paperboard industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,41,763.1 million in 2024, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $17,067.2 and $13,134.5 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five paper & paperboard market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five paper & paperboard market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key paper & paperboard market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five paper & paperboard market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the emerging five paper & paperboard market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the emerging five paper & paperboard market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five paper & paperboard market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five paper & paperboard market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
255 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• May 2020
China’s demand for Pulp and Paper Chemicals has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
Market Overview The Indonesia Folding Carton market was valued at USD 3.31 billion in 2018, and is expected to reach USD 4.54 billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 5.3%, during the period of 2019-2024. Increases in income levels, owing to higher employment levels and minimum wages is supporting the growing middle class...
Pulp And Paper
Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.