Summary Zogenix Inc (Zogenix) is a pharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes injectable therapies and delivery systems for treating central nervous system disorders and pain. The company’s product portfolio includes Zohydro ER, Sumavel DosePro and undisclosed dosepro CNS product candidate. Its pipeline products include Relday and ZX008. Zogenix’s Sumavel DosePro is a prefilled needle-free delivery system that treats people with acute migraine or cluster headaches. The company partners with Battelle to offer DosePro technology to its pharmaceutical partners. It also provides education materials on therapeutic products for patients and physicians. Zogenix is headquartered in Emeryville, California, the US.
Zogenix Inc (ZGNX) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Medical eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing market is projected to reach USD 171.3 billion by 2026 from USD 120.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven mainly by factors such as rising demand for generics, increasing investments in pharmaceutical R&D, and investments in...
The global pharmaceutical CMO market was valued at USD 120.29 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 195.70 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.85% from 2021 to 2026. COVID-19 pandemic has had a beneficial effect on contract manufacturing services overall. There were multiple opportunities for CMOs in clinical trial manufacturing,...
The custom antibody market in Middle East and Africa is expected to grow from US$ 14.0 million in 2021 to US$ 25.0 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2021 to 2028. Growing support from governments, continuously changing disease profiles, rising public–private partnerships, and increasing funding activities are...
The healthcare analytical testing services market is projected to reach USD 9.8 billion by 2026 from USD 5.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.9%. Growth in the market is driven by the rising trend of outsourcing of analytical testing by pharmaceutical companies and medical device companies, an increasing number of clinical trials, and the...
The global Raman spectroscopy market is projected to reach USD 861 million by 2026 from an estimated USD 602 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2026. The Rise in adoption of Raman spectroscopy in clinical applications and advancement in utilization of Raman spectroscopic techniques for catalysts and catalytic reactions are among...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Sep 2021
Major players in the erythropoietin (EPO) market are Amgen Inc., Johnson & Johnson, Roche Group, Pfizer Inc., Novartis, Celltrion Inc, and LG Life Sciences Ltd. The global erythropoietin (EPO) market is expected to grow from $0.96 billion in 2020 to $1.1 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.6%. The growth is...
The industrial agitator market is expected to grow from US$ 1,931.76 million in 2021 to US$ 2,638.61 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.0% during 2021-2028. The industrial agitator market is widely used in food and beverages, paint, and coatings, chemical, mineral, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, paper & pulp, water...
The global process analytical instrumentation market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.56% over the forecast period (2021-2026). In the market analyzed, the recent COVID-19 outbreak resulted in high demand. During the COVID-19 outbreak, the need for accelerated research has grown substantially, and the public expects exceptional progress...
The global single-use bioreactors market is projected to reach USD 8.8 billion by 2026 from USD 3.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 21.1% during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of SUBs among small companies and startups, reduced automation complexity, ease in the cultivation of marine organisms, reduced energy and water consumption,...
Real-world data and real-world evidence are used to monitor the post-market safety and adverse events of drugs.The monitoring of this data assists in making regulatory decisions. The healthcare community is using RWE and RWD to support coverage decisions and to develop guidelines and decision support tools for use in clinical practice. The...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.