Summary CONSOL Energy Inc. (CONSOL Energy) is a diversified energy company that produces natural gas and coal. It carries out coal bed methane extraction, conventional and shale gas exploration and production. The company produces Shallow oil and gas, Upper Devonian, Chattanooga, and Huron shale; and Marcellus, Utica, Coalbed Methane. CONSOL Energy also provides various energy services including coal terminal services at the Baltimore terminal, water services, and land resource management services. It serves electricity generators and steelmakers across North America, Europe, South America, and other. The company operates, develops and explores natural gas primarily in Appalachia including West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Tennessee; and has interests in Marcellus shale acreage, and delineation and development of Utica Shale acreage. CONSOL Energy is headquartered in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania, the US.
Consol Energy Inc. (CNX) - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Americas Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In Americas, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 110 key crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in 13 countries (excluding the USL48).Among these, 59 represent the number of planned projects with...
Sub-Saharan Africa Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025
The outlook for oil and gas developments in Sub-Saharan Africa is beginning to look brighter over the forecast period than it would have one year ago in 2020 however the developments which have had the go-ahead so far...
Global Offshore Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary Globally, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 355 key crude and natural gas offshore projects are expected to start operations in 48 countries.Among these, 130 represent the number of planned offshore projects with identified...
Utilities Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025 Summary The G8 Utilities industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
The global cryogenic valves market is estimated to witness a healthy growth, at an estimated CAGR of over 4%, over the forecast period. The major factor driving the growth of the market studied is increasing demand for industrial gases. - Safety concerns regarding operation of liquefied gases are likely to hinder the markets growth. -...
Forecast and Analysis by Equipment (Sensors, Sources, Cable Based Acquisition Systems, Wireless Acquisition Systems & Other Equipment) and by Region Plus Profiles of Leading Companies in the Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition Market The analyst has calculated that the global Land Seismic Equipment & Acquisition...
ENERGY INDUSTRY ALMANAC 2019 Key Findings: • Plunkett Research lists top 500 companies in the Energy industry and names the top trends changing for the mid term. Key Features: • Industry trends analysis, market data and competitive intelligence • Market forecasts and...
Outlook for 2017-21 The Economist Intelligence Unit expects the centre-right Christian Democratic Union (CDU) to win the largest vote share in the election on September 24th, significantly ahead of the centre-left Social Democratic Party (SPD). The CDU will subsequently take the lead in coalition...
Outlook for 2018-22 The ruling party, Frelimo, is forecast to remain in power, under the leadership of Filipe Nyusi. We expect them to secure re-election in the 2019 polls, but a power struggle between rival factions of Frelimo will stoke political volatility. Tensions between Frelimo and Renamo...
Outlook for 2018-22 Although the next election is not due until August 2018, The Economist Intelligence Unit believes that it will be held early, in the fourth quarter of this year, as the prime minister, Najib Razak, attempts to cement his position. Given the fragmented political opposition, which...
Travel And Tourism
Oil And Gas
Real Gross Domestic Product
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.