Indena SpA (Indena) is a provider of active ingredients. It identifies, develops and manufactures active principles derived from plants which find applications in pharmaceutical, health-food and personal care industries. It produces standardized extracts from plants, which are recognized to have therapeutic properties, and are proven to have pharmacological value. In the area of pharmaceutical research, the company focuses on producing anti–cancer drugs. It also focuses on producing standardized botanical derivatives that form important ingredients in health food products. The company has sales branches in France, Brazil, the US, Japan and China; and production facilities in Settala and Palestro, Italy and Bangalore, India. Indena is headquartered in Milan, Italy.
Indena SpA - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships. - Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period. - Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc. - Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America. - Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector. - Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios. - Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations. - Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company. - Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company. - Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company. - Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements - The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy - The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company - Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers. - The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company - Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research - Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global hydrolyzed collagen market was valued at US$ 810.59 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 1,247.53 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2020 to 2027. Hydrolyzed collagen, also known as collagen hydrolysate, is made of short chains of amino acids derived from collagen.It is more bioavailable...
186 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Glutamine Market to Reach $151.3 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Glutamine estimated at US$136.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$151.3 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.5% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Nutraceutical,...
The Transdermal Skin Patches market is expected to register a CAGR of about 4.78% during the forecast period with a revenue of approximately USD 7244.33 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 9572.34 million by 2026. The COVID-19 outbreak across the world is expected to have a positive impact on the transdermal skin patches market,...
The global pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing market is projected to reach USD 146.1 billion by 2025 from USD 100.7 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven mainly by factors such as rising demand for generics, increasing investments in pharmaceutical R&D, and investments in...
The chromatography resin market size is estimated to be USD 2.2 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.2% between 2020 and 2025. Factors such as increasing demand for therapeutic antibodies, public-private investment in pharmaceutical & life science research, and rising concern for food safety will...
The alpha emitter market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR of 36.7% during the forecast period (2020 - 2025). Certain factors that are driving the market growth include increased awareness about the potential benefits of targeted alpha therapy and the growing number of patients with cardiac and cancer ailments. Targeted anticancer...
The Veterinary Pain management market was valued at USD 1,197 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 1,910 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of nearly 6.30% during the forecast period. The global outbreak of COVID-19 has impacted all industries including veterinary pain medicine. Pet parents are advised to keep a safe distance...
143 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Animal Blood Plasma Products and Derivatives Market to Reach $1.8 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Animal Blood Plasma Products and Derivatives estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$1.8 Billion by 2027, growing at...
The Smart Label Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Smart labels are becoming one of the most popular technologies across the retail, healthcare, and logistics sectors, and are viewed as an ideal means to achieve greater efficiencies and profitability while providing the authenticity of an item...
The Global Pharmaceutical CDMO Market was valued USD 160.12 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 236.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5%, during the period of forecast period (2021-2026). The CMO/CDMO service sector is uniquely positioned to address some of the challenges that drug developers are facing amid the COVID-19...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.