Precision for Medicine Inc (Precision for Medicine) is a pharmaceuticals and healthcare company that provides product development and commercialization services. The company offers services such as pre-clinical development, clinical development, supply chain management, and sales and marketing. It also provides biospecimen solutions, lab services, translational research in drug development, biostatistical services, clinical trial designs, study logistics, medical device clinical trial services, biomarker and IVD analytics, and regulatory solutions. The company caters to pharmaceutical and life science companies. It operates in Bethesda, Frederick, Gladstone, New York, Chicago, Indianapolis, Stamford, and Cambridge, the US. Precision for Medicine is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, the US.
Precision for Medicine Inc - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Pharmaceutical CDMO Market was valued USD 160.12 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 236.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.5%, during the period of forecast period (2021-2026). The CMO/CDMO service sector is uniquely positioned to address some of the challenges that drug developers are facing amid the COVID-19...
The market of Humic Acid is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The drivers of the market are its growing application in agriculture sector, and increasing usage in making animal feed. Various chemical counterparts and unfavorable conditions arising due to the COVID-19 outbreak are the restraints that hinder...
The APS software market was valued at US$ 1,491.22 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 2,941.27 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2021 to 2028. The global APS software market is segmented into five major regions—North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), the Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South...
The Smart Label Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Smart labels are becoming one of the most popular technologies across the retail, healthcare, and logistics sectors, and are viewed as an ideal means to achieve greater efficiencies and profitability while providing the authenticity of an item...
The global dementia drugs market was valued at approximately USD 12,736.06 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 19,655.10 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.87% over the forecast period. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the Dementia drugs market. According to a research...
The mass spectrometry market size is expected to grow from an estimated USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 5.6 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.5%. Increasing spending on pharmaceutical R&D across the globe, government regulations on drug safety, growing focus on the quality of food products, increase in crude and shale gas production, and growing...
The cooler box market is estimated to be valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2020 to 2025 Growth in the pharmaceutical industry, ongoing COVID-19 vaccination drives, transportation of processed and fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and other perishable food products...
The pharmaceutical intermediate market was valued at US$ 27,356.70 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 37,290.33 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% from 2021 to 2028. The rising prevalence of chronic diseases and infectious diseases, and escalating investment by pharmaceutical companies in R&D activities...
The Transdermal Skin Patches market is expected to register a CAGR of about 4.78% during the forecast period with a revenue of approximately USD 7244.33 million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 9572.34 million by 2026. The COVID-19 outbreak across the world is expected to have a positive impact on the transdermal skin patches market,...
The protein A resin market is expected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2025 from USD 1.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 11.4% during the forecast period. The protein A resin market has witnessed increasing consumption due to increased monoclonal antibody production on account of the pandemic situation worldwide.. Growth in the market can primarily...
Gross Domestic Expenditure On R&D
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.