Rockwell Collins, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- August 2017 •
- 69 pages •
- Report ID: 4584066
Rockwell Collins, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Rockwell Collins) develops and deploys communication and aviation electronic systems for government and commercial applications. The company offers integrated electronics, communications, navigation, surveillance and displays, flight control, and information management systems. It also provides surface and maritime navigation solutions such as radio navigation systems, global positioning systems (GPS), and multi-mode receivers. The company provides integrated cabin electronics solutions, avionics systems, electro-mechanical systems, navigation systems and products, and situational awareness and surveillance systems for commercial aviation. The services offered by the company include service parts, field service engineering, equipment repair and overhaul, training, technical information services, and aftermarket equipment sales. It operates across Europe, the Americas, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Rockwell Collins is headquartered in Iowa, the US.
- Detailed information on Rockwell Collins, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rockwell Collins, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rockwell Collins, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rockwell Collins, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rockwell Collins, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Rockwell Collins, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Rockwell Collins, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Rockwell Collins, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects.