Juice (Soft Drinks) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Summary Juice (Soft Drinks) Market in South Africa - Outlook to 2025; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Juice market in South Africa.
100% pure fruit juice or vegetable juice with no added ingredients, except permitted minerals and vitamins for the purpose of fortification and permitted additives.
- from concentrate - the fruit/vegetable is squeezed and concentrated through evaporation of natural water content by evaporators, before being frozen and shipped to the country for use for packaging.The product is then reconstituted to its original strength by addition of the same amount of water
- not from concentrate - the fruit/vegetable is squeezed in the country of origin, lightly pasteurized and frozen or aseptically packed for shipment to where it will be sold.
Includes Made on the Spot (MOS) freshly squeezed juice.
- chilled - relates to products that are distributed and sold via the chilled distribution chain. These products will be marketed and positioned as chilled products and will usually be perceived by consumers as requiring chilling (although this may or may not be technically necessary).
- ambient - relates to products that are distributed and marketed via an ambient distribution chain. Note, these products may be placed in chillers at the point of sale, eg in convenience stores because consumers prefer to purchase a chilled beverage, but would not usually be perceived as needing to be chilled.
- frozen concentrated juice (expressed in ready to drink volume) - where the reconstituted product conforms to the definition of juice above.
Coconut water where the product is 100% pure coconut water. If water, sugar or other additives have been included the product is categorized as either a still drink or nectar depending on juice content percentage.
Excludes carbonated juice (included in carbonates) and juice products marketed as baby juices.
Juice market in South Africa registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.31% during the period 2015 to 2020 with a sales value of ZAR 5,168.18 Million in 2020, a decrease of -3.76% over 2019. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2019, when it grew by 16.00% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2020, when it fell by -3.76% over 2019.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2015-2020 and illustrative forecast to 2025 premised on Covid-19 hit, covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Juice and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2017 to 2020 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Dollar Stores, Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
Due to on going large scale uncertainties in the market due to COVID-19 pandemic, the research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to South Africa’s Juice (Soft Drinks) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Liters.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
Scope - Overall Juice (Soft Drinks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2015 to 2025.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2017-2020.
Reasons to Buy - Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Juice (Soft Drinks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global brandy market size reached US$ 23.7 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 33.4 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.77% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
The global food stabilizer market reached a value of US$ 6.60 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach a value of US$ 8.76 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.70% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
175 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jun 2022
Major players in the agave nectar market are Whole Earth Brands, Pura Foods Ltd., Malt Products Corporation, The Groovy Food Company, Sisana Sweetener, Domino Foods Inc, The IIDEA Company, Madhava Foods, The Agave Sweetener Company, Nekutli, The Tierra Group, and LOC Industries Inc. The global agave nectar market is expected to grow...
470 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Oct 2022
Abstract: What’s New for 2022? Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares Market presence across multiple geographies - Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates Access to our digital archives and MarketGlass Research...
The Global Wheatgrass Products Market size is expected to reach $254.7 Million by 2028, rising at a market growth of 6.4% CAGR during the forecast period. The juvenile grass of a wheat plant is known as wheatgrass. It looks like hay or straw and is dense, dry grass with a bright green hue. It contributes to natural and holistic therapy...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Aug 2022
Global Super Fruit Juices Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the super fruit juices market and it is poised to grow by $ 6.09 bn during 2022-2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 9.41% during the forecast period. Our report on the super fruit juices market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast,...
The GCC fruit juice market size reached US$ 3.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 4.3 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
The North America fruit juice market size reached US$ 35.7 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to reach US$ 47.8 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2022
Global Industrial Steam Peeler Market 2022-2026 The analyst has been monitoring the industrial steam peeler market and it is poised to grow by $ 173.5 mn during 2022-2026, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.19% during the forecast period. Our report on the industrial steam peeler market provides a holistic analysis, market size...
The Global Juice Concentrates Market size is expected to reach $90.8 billion by 2028, rising at a market growth of 4.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Fruit or vegetable juice that has had the majority of the water removed is called juice concentrate. It might provide some necessary nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals, depending...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.