Consumer and Market Insights: Haircare in Canada
- December 2016
- 56 pages
- Report ID: 4607174
The Haircare market in Canada is led by the Shampoo category in both value and volume terms. The Salon Haircare category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market. The Procter and Gamble Company is the leading market player in the country. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Canadian Haircare market.
- The Haircare market in Canada is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2015-2020 in value terms
- The Shampoo category has the highest volume share in the overall Haircare market
- The Salon Haircare category is forecast to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020
- Clairol is the leading brand in the Hair Colorants category
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Canadian Haircare market
Consumer and Market Insights report on the Haircare market in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Hair Loss Treatments, Perms and Relaxers, Salon Haircare, Shampoo, and Styling Agents with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores and Pharmacies, Variety Stores and General Merchandise Retailers and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Bottle, Tube, Aerosol, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning