SQI Diagnostics Inc (SQI Diagnostics) is a medical device company that offers in vitro diagnostic and pharmaceutical research products. The company’s products comprise sqidworks, sqidlite and sqid-X. Its sqidworks system is used in labs. SQI Diagnostic’s sqidlite is a practical benchtop system. It provides products for immunogenicity and bioanalysis, IVD and clinical, biomarkers and assay development applications. SQI Diagnostic’s technologies are used in antigens, anti-drug antibodies, and dual-layer multiplexing. The company provides solutions to the testing needs of three markets such as pharmaceutical and biotechnology drug development, human diagnostic testing, and animal health diagnostic testing. SQI Diagnostics is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
SQI Diagnostics Inc (SQD) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The North America irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 1,529.08 million by 2028 from US$ 950.83 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the market is determined due to some of the key driving factors, such as increasing prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome...
2021 North America Endocrine Function Testing Market Perspective--US, Canada, Mexico--Competitive Shares and Growth Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts for 20 Tests, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Emerging Opportunities for Suppliers This new report provides analysis of the endocrine...
The veterinary diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 3.9 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 2.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 9.4%. Market growth can largely be attributed to the growth in the companion animal population, increasing incidence of transboundary and zoonotic diseases, rising demand for animal-derived food products, rising...
The global infectious disease diagnostics market size is projected to reach USD 39.8billion by 2026 from USD 28.1billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period. Market growth is driven by factors such as global prevalence of infectious diseases & onset of COVID-19 and the growing awareness for early disease diagnosis, shift...
The irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) treatment market was valued at US$ 2,153.89 million in 2020 and is projected to reach US$ 4,600.30 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.95% during 2020-2028. The factors such as increasing prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diseases and rising research & development activities...
626 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• May 2021
Global Medical Thermometers Market to Reach $3.2 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Medical Thermometers estimated at US$1.9 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$3.2 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 8.2% over the analysis...
The Middle East and Africa irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 156.79 million by 2028 from US$ 117.32 million in 2020; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the market is determined due to some of the key driving factors, such as increasing prevalence of irritable...
2020 will be remembered for the COVID-19 pandemic, masks, social distancing protocol, alternate care sites, Moderna, Pfizer, BioNTech, AstraZeneca, RT-PCR, and serology testing (or all the above). However, in the midst of our response to the global pandemic, remarkable advancements were made in another great frontier in medicine that remains...
In Vitro Diagnostics
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.