Summary Energy Consumption in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The energy consumption sector is defined as the energy consumption by industry, transport, residential, commercial, agricultural, and fishing consumers and markets.
- The Turkish energy consumption sector had total revenues of $43.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.1% between 2015 and 2019.
- Sector consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.3% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 98.5 million mtoe in 2019.
- Oil and oil products had the highest volume in the Turkish energy consumption sector in 2019, with a total of 40.4 million mtoe, equivalent to 41.0% of the sector’s overall volume.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the energy consumption market in Turkey
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the energy consumption market in Turkey
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey energy consumption market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Turkey energy consumption market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Turkey energy consumption market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Turkey’s energy consumption market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global catalyst handling services market size is projected to reach USD 620 million by 2025 from USD 510 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. The demand for catalyst handling services in emerging economies, such as APAC, MEA, and South America, is increasing owing to the growth in industrial activities. Increasing...
The hydrogen generation market is projected to reach USD 201 billion by 2025 from an estimated USD 130 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 9.2% during the forecast period. Rising obligations to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from traditional methods has driven the hydrogen generation market growth. Furthermore, increased demand for long-term storage...
Out of gas: Plunging oil prices are expected to significantly reduce revenue in 2020-21 Abstract Petroleum Refining in the UK Petroleum refining is the process of turning crude oil into more usable products such as petrol. The major oil refineries manufacture petrol, diesel, jet fuel, gas oil and petroleum...
Gas leak: The outbreak of COVID-19 is expected to negatively affect industry demand Abstract Crude Petroleum & Natural Gas Extraction in the UK Firms in this industry extract crude oil and natural gas from onshore and offshore fields. The industry also includes the extraction of oil from oil shale and...
Executive Summary The Global Petroleum Refining Products was valued at USD 6746.37 Million in the year 2019 and has volume of 98272 thousand barrels/day in the same year. The growth in refining capacity is mainly driven by the demand of petro-products in a region and runs parallel with the growth of human and vehicle population....
The growing number of Stringent regulations for vehicle emissions across the world is driving the overall refinery catalysts market.
The global refinery catalysts market size is expected to grow from USD 4.0 billion in 2020 and USD 4.7 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 2.9% during the forecast period. Emissions that are released into...
Crude awakening: Rising domestic production and improved infrastructure will likely fuel industry recovery Abstract Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in Canada The Oil Drilling and Gas Extraction industry in Canada is highly dependent on global market prices of crude oil and natural gas. The industry experienced...
Empty tanks: Strong import competition and falling output have reduced industry revenue
Petroleum Refining and Petroleum Fuel Manufacturing in Australia
Industry companies primarily refine crude oil or condensate (a light form of oil) to produce petrol, fuel oil, aviation fuel, grease...
The market for propane is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market are the increasing demand from various end-user industries, such as industrial, construction, and petrochemical. - The harmful effects of propane at higher concentrations is expected to inhibit the growth of...
Overflow: Due to a glut in oil and gas, operators are cutting production to improve prices Abstract Oil Drilling & Gas Extraction in California The Oil Drilling and Gas Extraction industry in California has been challenged by a number of factors in the five years to 2017, and profit margins have taken...
Crude Oil Production
Oil And Gas Price
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.