Service Station Retail Slovakia Report
- November 2016
- 45 pages
- Report ID: 4719530
"Service Station Retail Slovakia Report", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Slovakian service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
- Total fuel consumption in Slovakia grew by 7.9% in 2015 compared to the previous year.
- The total number of service stations marginally decreased by 2.7% to 691 sites in 2015.
- The top five retailers in Slovakia made up 70.2% of service station shop sites in 2015, with Slovnaft representing over 34.5% of sites.
- The total number of service stations with a car wash in Slovakia decreased by 18.0% to 188 sites.
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Slovakia and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.